Who's Who Regarding the Thai Business of Demonstrations??

SurinBum

Great report...really shows what goes on....my favourite...

“They cheated us, they said we should come because of mother’s day, and said nothing of Bhum Jai Thai. Now they put stickers against the petition on our cars, and tomorrow I want to go to the Red Shirt rally – how can I get these stickers off?!â€Â

Love this, it demonstrates what total whores these "rent a mob" types are...just go where the money is....

At least Nick has found something to keep him occupied besides running around taking photos of dead bodies. :p

p.s. Fascinating:

<< The Taxi drivers who approached me did not know that this was a Bhum Jai Thai event, and would not have taken part of they would have known. They were lied to to, and could not leave anymore when they finally found out.

[color:red]I have never had a similar experience in Red Shirt rallies (or in PAD rallies), that participants of these rallies complained to me – a journalist – about being tricked into attending such an event.[/color] On both sides I have only met people that believed in the political goals of the respective groups whose events they participated in. >>

Archived