international banking

SiLeakHunt

Hi guys,

need some help from board members, I am doing some research and need to know how easy it is to transfer large amounts of cash across borders and how easy it is to open a bank accounts using large amounts of cash without suspision. It would be handy if I could enter into dialogue on a chat room. As it is quite a complicated story.

Cheers

Not sure I like the general tone of the post.

Not that I don't think your intentions are bad, but this can give helpful information to folks who are not kosher.

Basically, if you bring money into the country, and keep a record of it, then there shouldn't be any problems in getting the same money out.

If you put the money in a BOI company, then repatriation of funds and returns is a lot easier.

In the US, any transaction over 5k is flagged if I'm not mistaken. Computers are wonderful things.

In Thailand, it's 2 million baht.

Basically, if you have clear records, it shouldn't be a problem.

If your talking about cost of living funds, just bank overseas. If you are talking about earning sheltering then you need to speak to an off-shore vehicle investment advisor.

***you write you want to establish accounts without raising suspicion. That sounds a bit weird to me so I'm closing the thread as it might give the wrong people ideas. But helpful people could still send you privates***

<<burp>>

Archived