First trip report: newbie in Tilac

kamui

As I wrote in another thread on my experiences with Khmer girls, I see myself as a kind of an amateur punter. I am not really interested in fucking three girls a day, nor do I really like the gogo bars. And Old Hippie thinks that I am too soft on the girls anyway. :content:

During my three nights at the beginning of my trip, before went off to Phnom Penh, I had visited only Tilac and I have never been in any gogo with girls "showing" because of the ongoing social order campaign during my previous three trips since 2004.

So back to BKK from PP on Saturday - staying just for one night, because I had to leave for work to Tokyo very early next morning - I wanted to spend the final night in SC to visit some of the bars where the girls show more than their belly buttons.

My fist stop during gogo bar tour was Tilac, my 'home' bar since my first visit to LOS. It was good to see that the places was jumping, with girls and punters in good spirit, after reading all the reports about empty, sad bars in BKK and Patty. But I didn't see any girl I knew from previous visits and since I wanted to see more flesh I was on my way out after one beer.

But before I reached the door a waitress, who knew me from previous visits, kindly ushered me to a girl sitting alone on the bench which surrounds the whole bar. The girl smiled at me, I smiled back and thought, why not...

As I found out, this was a real gem, the only problem was, that I just met her a month or two too early - from a cynic punters perspective.

C. has a slender body, an very cute face, and as I later found out a nice personality.

We shared a drink and had the standard "where you come from" conversation in basic English. But as soon I learnt that she spoke Japanese we switched languages and for the rest of the night we spoke mostly Japanese. It was funny to see the reaction of the other Thais later outside Tilac to it. :-)

Her story is almost probably shared by many other young girls in LOS.

She is a 24 years old office girl with an uni grad in Japanese studies. But recently she was laid off by the Japanese company she was working for.

I don't know if she tried to find another job, but a cousin introduced her the world of farang P4P and six days ago had begun working bar. She didn't seem to know much about the whole scene and asked me about SC and Nana and how Tilac is regarded by punters. If I would have stayed longer it would have been fun to visit some other bars with her...

Her parents, living in a bigger city in Issaan, where her father is in the army, don't not know about her new profession.

At Tilac we finished our drinks and I asked her to go to play pool at the bar with the life band at the entrance of SC, but I had the impression, that she didn't know the place nor what I was talking about...

And indeed she didn't know the game at all. The pool waitress tried to explain it to her and I wanted her to try the game, but she was to embarrassed to even touch the Queue. Never mind, she's a newbie and whe changed the location and went to small Thai restaurant at Soi 23. I like the place, it's is a little bit hidden, because the restaurant area is in the back, behind the kitchen. The place was new to her as well and hearing our conversation in Japanese the waitress came over and wanted to know what it was all about and for the rest of the dinner she jokingly tried her basic Japanese on us.

It was good to have my last spicy Thai food before I would enter the world of Sushi and Tempura in Tokyo and it was especially good to have this food in the company of such a cute and funny girl.

After the late dinner, around 1pm, we walked to my hotel - Grottino, Soi 19, highly recommended. While she took the shower I almost fell asleep. The night before in Phnom Penh had been short, filled drinking, dancing and three rounds of sex with a Khmer girl.

In bed she clearly showed that she was new to the game. Her kissing was OK, but nothing special, she didn't smoke nor didn't she want that I go down to her Y - no one ever did she said. Soon we proceeded further and she enthusiastically started humping on me - with condom of course.

After a few minutes she began to make funny sounds and I reacted the same way and while she was humping on we started to laugh, since we both had played having an orgasm.

:cool:

The rest was nice, but nothing special. We had fun and fooled around a lot and soon it was 4:30 am. She decided that it was time to leave (we hadn't discussed LT or ST) and was surprised to see that I packed my bag - it was time for me to leave for the airport.

---

In my opinion the girl has a great future. With her looks, her personality, her education and especially her ability to speak Japanese, I am sure she could make a lot of money in Soi 33, in a G-Club or even as a Mia Noi.

But as I have sadly have experienced before, it might come with a price: The first girl I met in LOS was a newbie as well and I saw a cute and pleasant newbie becoming a though, hardened whore, who had her first beer early afternoon and who soon after during dinner aggressively told me: "I want to fuck you" And so she did, in more than one way.

I guess this experience gives me such conflicting feelings with the BGs in LOS. I am part of something I am not 100% comfortable with, but I on the other hand, I would have definitely barfined C the next night again.

Nice report, Kamui! Good reading and thanks!! :thumbup:

Her kissing was OK, but nothing special, she didn't smoke nor didn't she want that I go down to her Y - no one ever did she said.

Maybe just me, but if this was what she was like, I wouldn't have even dreamed of bar fining her a second time!! Plenty of other girls who will let you go down and enjoy smoking you too! Much better when "a package" is fully inclusive!! :grinyes:

Unusual to find a Japanese major who doesn't speak pretty good English too. Probably a private uni grad - the private unies are turning out so many Japanese majors that they are damaging the job market for them.

p.s. Wonder if I ever taught her. :hmmm:

With her bad command of English I hope you haven't been her teacher. ;) Also the best teaching material for learning Japanese is published in English and I presume that the selection of Thai/Japanese text/grammar books is fairly limited (like it is in German/Japanese).

Therefore surely she didn't visit the best uni. While she speaks Japanese fairly well she isn't able to read Japanese (Kanji). That's really strange for her level since usually after you have finished the beginners course you are forced to learn as many Kanji as possible and she should know around 300-1000 Kanji by now.

We just exchange emails and she responded in Japanese, using western letters.

Nice report, Kamui! Good reading and thanks!! :thumbup:

Her kissing was OK, but nothing special, she didn't smoke nor didn't she want that I go down to her Y - no one ever did she said.

Maybe just me, but if this was what she was like, I wouldn't have even dreamed of bar fining her a second time!! Plenty of other girls who will let you go down and enjoy smoking you too! Much better when "a package" is fully inclusive!! :grinyes:

Thanks that you like it. Acutally I wasn't sure if anybody would be interested in the story...

Anyway, I think she would be great companion during the day, for sightseeing, dinner, cinema, whatever.

And it would be nice to teach her a trick or two after we got know each other a little bit better.

:cool:

So you went to SC to see some naked flesh, ended up in Tilac (AFAIK no flesh visible), played pool elsewhere, ate a meal and went home. Did you really miss out on all the flesh again? There was plenty of nekkid bodies around last friday night.....

So you went to SC to see some naked flesh, ended up in Tilac (AFAIK no flesh visible), played pool elsewhere, ate a meal and went home. Did you really miss out on all the flesh again? There was plenty of nekkid bodies around last friday night.....

Yup, excatly. I am completely incompetent in regard to the gogo bar scene. :content:

I have never seen less than bikinis during all my stays in LOS.

:help:

Don't know about the Japanese teaching material, but many of the Mandarin Chinese texts are simply copied from American textbooks. The Chinese majors thus have to be fairly fluent in English to study Chinese!

I taught some German major stunners once upon a time. (German majors usually minor in English.) One had been an exchange student somewhere in Bayern - God was she gorgeous. Apparently, several of the better known girls' secondary schools in Bangkok have German language programmes. The uni German majors invariably come from them.

p.s. I've taught part time at private unies. The students are the ones who couldn't get into a govmt uni. Like the gal you met, they often come from the provinces where their teachers were crap, so its not entirely the kids' fault.

Archived