Am I Thai'd Out?

doris day

I just stayed 10 days in PP and I got the impression, that the city got much more safe in the recent years. Even though I was still being search for weapons at two discos (Heart of Darkness and an exclusively Khmer place without any other Barangs).

Heart of Darknes is in my opinion a shithole where lots of rich khmer-kids likes to join the farang (barang)-scene and show-off. :susel: Many stories from that place involving weapons. I've also been to several so called "khmer-discos" and they sure love to search barangs. ;) Funny thing is that when I asked my driver why they did not search some khmer-guys my driver told me "it's because they know they have guns" :surprised: .

Full volume breasts in Japan? Maybe I was in the wrong city last week (Tokyo ). If you are breast man, Cambodia is your - and my - country.

Never been to Japan but you are right on spot regarding Cambodian girls. There are probably more stunners in Thailand but the stunners in Cambodia are way more stunning than the stunners in Thailand. Still have wet dreams about some of the girls I've meet. Slim bodies with great tits! ..and I just love the way they speak. They can actually say "r"..In Thailand you are "clazy" in Cambodia you are "crrrrrrayzee". I wish I could go back in time. It's a shame the country is being raped in the ass by their own government. :sad:

Now what was this tread about again?..think I got lost somewhere..

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

not been for 5 years and climbing the walls to go next august, taking my 8 year old so no np or cowboy etc......just miss the place. misplaced nostalgia???.....who cares!

Archived