pussy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant question, worthy of the Nobel prize for philosophy!

I'd personally say it depends on the suction capability of their higher located orifice, Mouthus suckensis. cool.gif" border="0

[ June 06, 2001: Message edited by: Scum_Baggio ]

[quote "...would you still, er, um, ffff, ugh, yes, well, hmmm, shall we say, invaginate oneself?

"

To bring the discussion back to its proper academic level: Where I come from an interesting little device is available, euphemistically (thanks for reminding me of that word) called a "Sailor's Pillow".

The real good thing is, it doesn't talk back.

cool.gif" border="0

This discussion reminds of a cartoon I once saw in Playboy a long, long time ago, but never forgot.

Don't have the graphic so you will just have to put up with a narrative.

Two sailors are leaning against a rail of ship going by a reef. On the reef is two mermaids.

One is a fish from waist up and women waist down, the other is fish from waist down and woment from waist up.

One sailor looks at other and asks " Which would you choose?"

Talk to them? Ha! I don't talk to them now. There are at least two joys to the language barrier:

1) You can "Mai kow jai" the bullshit.

Mai kow jai = I no understand

2) In lieu of being able to talk, Thai ladies do other things with their mouths to pass the time. Oh my Got!!

Q: What is wrong when your wife comes out of the kitchen?

A: You left her chain too long! wink.gif" border="0

Zane

Farangbaa,

I think girls with no pussies are called pre-op Katoeys.

2 out of 3 holes not good enough for you? I think you are being far toooooo fussy mate shocked.gif" border="0

Archived