The Galt?

pe7e

Ya he did a web runner. You can still read his dribble if you want to. Just use a proxy server.

I guess the word on the street is he is legally screwed and he is just trying to make it look like he was not the guy behind it. Nothing a good lawyer cant solve.

I hope he enjoys Thai prison. Karma is King

• 2 weeks later...

From G's homepage:

Warning:

If you are inside Thailand and you find a way to import the articles from this site - you must understand that you can be found guilty of slander..... What do I mean? Some articles on this site are criticism of local figures (foreigners only). In some cases, a court of law may consider criticism be the same as slander (because Thais can't determine in a courtroom the difference between the two). The Thai law clearly states that the one who causes the negative comments to be seen in a public way creates a criminal act and can be held guilty of slander. So, by importing this material to Thailand you may be held responsible for breaking that law. You may read at your own risk.

It seems that someone showed him that he is not untouchable and above the (Thai) law. :up:

At the same time his attacks against Stick are striking even more below the belt.

Even in his "Warning" he is denigrating the Thai people as being stupid. It seems that in his self righteousness he really doesn't get it and reading his latest headline he shows that HE doesn't understand at all the difference between slander and criticism.

:wanker:

I hope that Thai law will hit him hard. He deserves it.

Archived