Bangkok & Pattaya Hotels with in-room Jacuzzi, in-hotel sauna, & internet

letteraccess

Hello.

I tried searching various hotel sites, but most of the sites only stated whether there was a jacuzzi in the hotel, and didn't specify whether any of the rooms had in-room jacuzzis or the large garden-style tubs.

Can anyone please provide a list of hotels in Bangkok and Pattaya that have in-room jacuzzis, in-hotel sauna, & high-speed internet access?

I'll be in each city at least a week and I'm trying to find hotels that have those three things.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

President Solitaire in Bangkok has an excellent suite with (an excellent in-room) Jacuzzi but pricey by LOS standards.

--- adjacent to the Solitaire is the Ananda Spa which has the largest Jacuzzi I ever saw as part of their ("legit") massages - complete with Rose petals floating on top... :surprised:

In Pattaya the Galaxy Suites have Jacuzzi suites, prices not too bad.

Also in Pattaye priced a bit higher, the 1 bdrm suites in LK Renaissance have Jacuzzis however they take forever and a day to fill so have limited, if any, use... :(

Pinewood Residences in Pattaya have in-room Sauna but no Jacuzzi.

The fastest Internet I've seen yet (so far) in LOS is at Bangkok's Rembrandt Serviced Apts - but no Jacuzzi nor Sauna...

Majestic Grande on Soi 2 in Bangkok has all three but the jacuzzi suites, like President Solitaire, are pricey. I heard the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit has some suites with jacuzzi, if price is really no object.

Livingstones on Soi 33, like Town Lodge on Soi 18, has in-room jacuzzi and wi-fi at 3* prices, but no saunas.

Also in Pattaye priced a bit higher, the 1 bdrm suites in LK Renaissance have Jacuzzis however they take forever and a day to fill so have limited, if any, use...

I just booked a suite at the LKR for early October got a special internet rate + discount all total 2700 baht including VAT, SVC and breky. I thought is was a great deal!!! :content:

Also in Pattaye priced a bit higher, the 1 bdrm suites in LK Renaissance have Jacuzzis however they take forever and a day to fill so have limited, if any, use...

I just booked a suite at the LKR for early October got a special internet rate + discount all total 2700 baht including VAT, SVC and breky. I thought is was a great deal!!! :content:

Wow, that is a great deal, same great deal they had when they first opened - you're one lucky dawg :up: (they didn't have that special two months ago when I stayed there)

Aside from the low water pressure affecting the Jacuzzi (and somewhat the shower) it's a great place - 2nd time I've stayed there now.

- two 42" Plasma screen TV's

- large Chandelier in living room

- 3 balconies

- separate "dressing room"

- nice working desk for the laptop (free fast Internet)

- full kitchen w/microwave (but no dishes, utensils)

- lots of closet space, in-room safe, many hiding places :content:

- Great Location:

-- plenty hot spots real close by

-- supermarket and California Wow within walking distance

-- walk up to Soi Buakhao to take baht bus to back (2nd Rd) entry to Walking Street - never any traffic :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived