Anybody interested in studying Thai -weekends @ Asoke?

doxx

Posting this in the general subforum rather than language to get more views. Moderators feel free to movie it though.

Hey guys,

I recently met with the director of STL (Sukhumvit-Asoke Thai Language School) and we discussed the possibility of setting up weekend classes, discounted from their standard pricing -if I could join a couple of more students to the cause. This school is located very close to BTS station "Asoke" and MRT station "Sukhumvit" and their facilities are modern and clean. I also sat down for a free tryout class and I felt quality was good.

If you are interested in joining me for Saturday/ Sunday classes, please send me a message with your contact details and I will start making arrangements. I am thinking weekend mornings (before lunch) so that we may have the rest of the day for activities (or what-have-you!).

Need one or two committed students to join me in order to facilitate a weekend class at discounted price.

Thanks

Hey guys,

PRICE:

How much depends on how many students, but currently they are only offering classes in the weekend as private classes (16000 Baht per program/level), but if I can come up with a "class", then the price will be below 10.000 Baht, possibly around 8.000 for 30 hours/60 hours (depending on level/ program).

LEVEL:

My level is basic speaking and I'm looking to pair up with people with some speaking skills (not complete beginners but not fluent). Consequently, the classes I am personally interested in would be Speaking and then Reading.

I have no ambition to learn how to write at this time.

TIMES:

Suggest morning from 9AM Saturdays with each session being two hours. I can do Saturdays AND Sundays if there is interest.

Archived