Now people are dying before they get to Pattaya

Faustian

Spooky tale. Very young guy...and very sad to die all alone like this. I hope his passing was peaceful. Sounds like a medical condition.

I imagine they'll have to decommission the bus...ghosts and all that...

RIP

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/october/news_21_10_52_3.shtml

Man found dead on Pattaya to Bangkok Bus.

Pattaya, October 21 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : The Bangkok to Pattaya Bus Service running from the North Pattaya Bus Terminal is a popular service and many listening to or watching this news item would have taken the 2 hour trip to Bangkok which costs around 120 Baht. Passengers on a bus arriving at the North Pattaya Terminal from Morchit Bus Terminal in Bangkok at around 10pm on Tuesday, began to disembark as usual, however one man remained on-board and appeared to be sleeping. He was approached by the Bus Driver, Khun Worapot and he tried to wake the man but realized he was not sleeping, he was in fact dead. The Police were called and an inspection of the body took place. The dead man was named as Khun Apon aged 25 and he was found to be carrying documentation from a Hospital in Bangkok which is now being checked. A full post mortem is now underway to confirm the exact cause of death which is not known at this time.

:rotl::cool::worship:

as i said before...i want a "breaking-news reporter" slot with pattaya one...honestly, their stories of death, disaster and deprivation are second to none...keep up the good work!!!

:bow::applause::beer:

Hmmmmm......a bit disturbing. Laughing at the story of a young man's death. You can learn alot about people here.

Hmmmmm......a bit disturbing. Laughing at the story of a young man's death. You can learn alot about people here.

even i am not that much of an asswipe...what's funny is the way the story's written up (burying the lede, anyone?), and what's remarkable is that's yet another wacky death in pty...

so what have you learned about people today?

Archived