Usual Thai man leaves pregnant girlfriend story

Faustian

The wife of one of my brothers-in-law abandoned her husband and children to become a hooker in the deep South. A friend convinced her home much money white skinned northern gals could make shagging the men from Malaysia. However, I have heard far more stories of the guy dumping the Mrs.

Why do any Thai girls have unprotected sex with their boyfriends?

Just how often do you hear the same story?

Girl gets pregnant. Thai man fucks off. I know it happens in the west, but I'm sure it's not as common...and we have agencies to track down missing fathers too....

Sad for the lady and the unborn child, but really...

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/october/news_21_10_52_2.shtml

Pregnant Woman threatens to jump from tree following break up with Boyfriend.

Pattaya, October 21 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : Just before Dawn on Wednesday there was drama in Soi Neun Plub Wan in the grounds of the Sutawat Temple after reports of a woman who had climbed a tree and threatened to jump had been received. Police and Rescue Services arrived and began dialogue with the woman, identified as Khun Pirachadar aged 23 who was known to be 3 months pregnant. She was carrying a knife and the situation was extremely tense. Contact was made with the woman’s former boyfriend, Khun Sin, who confirmed that as soon as he realized she was pregnant, he left her. He was asked to come to the scene but refused and when the woman realized he was not coming she collapsed and was lucky not to fall off the tree. Eventually she was rescued unharmed and taken to Hospital. Friends of the woman told us that she had become increasingly stressed over the pregnancy and the failure of her relationship with Khun Sin which apparently caused her to take this drastic action.

Yes, sad, but don't complain...if you're a customer of Pussy For Pay (P4P) in Thailand, and you like the dark-skinned Isaan stomach-stitched gogo and bar beer girls, then the situation you describe is in fact your bread and butter: if Thai women were not so stupid as to fall into these situations (I don't mean to put them down, really, part of what I'm painting as "stupid" is the way society teaches them from an early age to be powerless and accept being shit on by men) again and again, in all provinces, generation after generation, then you and your ilk (meaning all us sorry bastards on this pussy forum) might as well just pack up and go back to farang land!

90% of the girls you find working in pussy bars in Thailand are there precisely because of the experience you describe in your post.

You may not care, but I think you do...I, as a staunch feminist, surely do, but I've made my peace with it...and you have to come to some sort of peace with this situation or how could you be so heartless and cruel as to take advantage of these womens' situation?? hahahahahhaha

Archived