Usual Thai man leaves pregnant girlfriend story

Faustian

Why do any Thai girls have unprotected sex with their boyfriends?

Just how often do you hear the same story?

Girl gets pregnant. Thai man fucks off. I know it happens in the west, but I'm sure it's not as common...and we have agencies to track down missing fathers too....

Sad for the lady and the unborn child, but really...

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/october/news_21_10_52_2.shtml

Pregnant Woman threatens to jump from tree following break up with Boyfriend.

Pattaya, October 21 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : Just before Dawn on Wednesday there was drama in Soi Neun Plub Wan in the grounds of the Sutawat Temple after reports of a woman who had climbed a tree and threatened to jump had been received. Police and Rescue Services arrived and began dialogue with the woman, identified as Khun Pirachadar aged 23 who was known to be 3 months pregnant. She was carrying a knife and the situation was extremely tense. Contact was made with the woman’s former boyfriend, Khun Sin, who confirmed that as soon as he realized she was pregnant, he left her. He was asked to come to the scene but refused and when the woman realized he was not coming she collapsed and was lucky not to fall off the tree. Eventually she was rescued unharmed and taken to Hospital. Friends of the woman told us that she had become increasingly stressed over the pregnancy and the failure of her relationship with Khun Sin which apparently caused her to take this drastic action.

Common enough for a guy to scarper even when he knocks up his wife. Why do you think so many gals end up in the bars? Husband / boyfriend disappeared and brand new mama has a kid to support.

I remember an absolutely gorgeous BG I met years ago. She could have been a cover girl. She saw me staring, so she smiled and started speaking to me (in Thai). "You're looking at my hair, aren't you?" (I was ... she looked like a Lorelei!) I chatted her up and learned she'd just turned 19. She'd married her village boyfriend when she was 17. They had a daughter when she was 18. Three days later, her husband left - saying "he wasn't ready to be a father".

Still, whenever I hear Thai women bitch about Thai men, I ask them one question: "Who raises sons?" The father certainly doesn't. If women don't like the way Thai men behave, then how about raising them not to think they can do anything they want? :dunno:

Common enough for a guy to scarper even when he knocks up his wife. Why do you think so many gals end up in the bars? Husband / boyfriend disappeared and brand new mama has a kid to support.

I remember an absolutely gorgeous BG I met years ago. She could have been a cover girl. She saw me staring, so she smiled and started speaking to me (in Thai). "You're looking at my hair, aren't you?" (I was ... she looked like a Lorelei!) I chatted her up and learned she'd just turned 19. She'd married her village boyfriend when she was 17. They had a daughter when she was 18. Three days later, her husband left - saying "he wasn't ready to be a father".

Still, whenever I hear Thai women bitch about Thai men, I ask them one question: "Who raises sons?" The father certainly doesn't. If women don't like the way Thai men behave, then how about raising them not to think they can do anything they want? :dunno:

Nice theory Flash....but in a male dominated society, they don't have a hope.

Millions?

What I should have said was, How many pretty 19 y/o girls with a daughter whose bf/husband ran away from them can there be working in bars in Bangkok?

Of course I am being sarcastic, especially when Flash said it was a few years ago. Girl I met was only a few months ago. Don't think it's millions even in all of Thailand but I'm sure the number is substantial.

Archived