Why British men come to Thailand

Flashermac

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why Do British Men Come to Thailand? Okay, I'll bite...but this is really too easy...

Based on my observations:

52% to fight

46% to drink (of course, #2 has to occur before #1 does)

2% to fuck girls

If they didn't expend so much energy/get so wasted from the two first ones, they'd have a lot more time for the third one...and Thailand would be a much safer and more pleasant place for the rest of us (though possibly not so for the girls, heheh)!!

Sterling is so strong now that the hooligans can travel to Thailand. One encountered a much nicer sort of Brit here when the pound was only around US$1.10 or so. :p

p.s. I had a female colleague nearly chew my head off when I mentioned Farang men to her. She went into a tirade about how hard it was to be a Farang woman in Asia - how no one was interested in them etc etc. She had a few good points, but I wisely didn't say the main thoughts in my mind:

1) "I you lost 15 kilos and took better care of yourself, it might make a difference."

2) "If you got rid of your snotty attitude, someone might actually want to go out with you."

:dunno:

I don't agree Flash, I've known a few farang birds over here who have been quite attractive and pleasant to be around who have gone nuts trying to get laid.

The competitions just too strong and even long term expats go along with the theory that if you want casual sex in LOS it's so much easier to just pay for it.

Archived