Why British men come to Thailand

Flashermac

The article doesn't give out any phone numbers... :down:

There was a very pretty, slim Polish girl who used to walk her dog along the canal towpath opposite my boat, as the months went by you could see the change, getting heavier and heavier (not pregnancy either) as the Brit. diet took hold.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen a few lookers, but by and large the Farang women I've encountered have been buffalo butts. You should see the international student gals in Thai uni uniforms. The Danes all seem to be clones of Hagar's wife, not (unfortunately) his daughter. :p

Even in my Peace Corps group, only 2 gals married a male PCV. But 6 of the guys married Thai archans. Several more ended up marrying Thais when they later returned to work here. Not one of our guys married a BG.

When we first got here, the PC gals decided to play aloof and hard to get. We pretty much decided, "Okay, no problem" ... and headed for the bars. :)

Okay, some of the girls aren't beauty queens but I'd bang most if not all of them. That article actually made me want to visit Cardiff. Okay, I sound like a nut especially coming from a guy who goes to Asia.

In America you don't get drunk women who are prime for the picking as I've seen or heard from side stories on english soccer forums I am a member of. Only college campuses and spring break in the states has so many women drunk and ready for anything. They are usually not available (attracted to) guys our ages so that rules them out generally. I've not heard of a comparable 'scene' (drunken women baring panties who will f**k anything) in the states as I've heard about in the pubs in Cardiff, Newcastle, Liverpool, London, etc.

Have any Americans on this thread heard of a comparable scene in America? If so, its got to be the exception to the rule.

I think there couldn't be a scene like that for anything other than college age kids in America. Imagine the problems if the scene you saw in that article happened in NYC, Chicago or LA? Rapes would go off the charts. Side note, are rapes common around these pubs? Given the number of drunken women? Brit guys, I'd like to know.

I've gotten laid in a one night stand at the British pub in LA that I watch soccer from a drunken Brit woman who was falling all over me. I got hit on a few times by drunken women there as well but I knew too many people in there (some were married or had bf's). The one night stand happened because she followed me out to the parking lot and no one was around or rather no one I knew was around. She wasn't the best looking but she was willing...very willing. Nothing like that happened in the bars or clubs in LA I've gone to.

I hear and read about us falangs complaining about falang women. I hear ya and I agree but I notice that we are complaining primarily about the falang women in our respective countries. I love european women. The ones that guys are running away to LOS from in England, Denmark, Germany, etc. I'd gladly bang. I may not marry them. They seem to be far more open to dating a black guy than white American women will. I may not want these euro women to my girlfriend but to this American, they seem easier to lay and somewhat better attitude-wise than their American sisters, whom I place at the top of the pile of 'stick up their ass, feminazi, attitude' (all American women, black,white, asian, purple). I've met some Brit women who are similar but in terms of percentages and numbers, America seems to have them beat.

I wonder if non American falangs see American women the same or as someone who is more desirable (even if slightly more) than the women in their countries? Brit accents, french accents and other accents are very popular with American women. There are guys at the Brit pub I went to LA who get laid like a carpet and aren't exactly the best looking guys in the world. They get laid because of their scottish or english accent primarily.

I wonder if non American falangs see American women the same or as someone who is more desirable (even if slightly more) than the women in their countries? Brit accents, french accents and other accents are very popular with American women. There are guys at the Brit pub I went to LA who get laid like a carpet and aren't exactly the best looking guys in the world. They get laid because of their scottish or english accent primarily.

When I first got to LA (2001) I did a lot of shit temp jobs. One was as a PA (production assistant) for a production company on the Disney studio lot.

One guy, who was a VP for 'development,' (dept is a joke and has ruined more films than people can imagine, they're the ones who pressure the screenwriters to put more plane crashes, explosions, etc. in their material to draw in a bigger audience.. but I digress). Where was I? So this guy was a first-class prick with a thick accent, sounded British. After a few weeks I asked one of the other assistants -- who's the British asshole (no offense to any present company Brits, this was just directed at him). The reply: He's definitely NOT British. Guy grew up in LA and went to high school in Beverly Hills. Spent a few months in London several years back and suddenly adopted his accent because it was cool.

I was happy to get out of that fucked up environment (work health care now).

Note: Everybody I know gets laid in cycles in LA. It's a weird place, a million unhappy single people all holding out for something better.

But I still love it.

<< Have any Americans on this thread heard of a comparable scene in America? >>

When I was an Army instructor, the NCO Club would have a ladies' night several times a year. Male strippers would perform for the gals, which understandably pissed off the guys since female strippers were banned as "sexist". Anyway, one sergeant told me he and his buddies would go over and wait outside the NCO Club until the show was over. They made themselves available and were quickly grabbed by randy gals who took them home to shag their brains out.

Give you any ideas? :)

Archived