Prevent Stds- the Chinese Way

Sukhumvit

Was recently in China and picked up some advertising literature and a "wet wipe" type thingy which is supposed to protect from the dreaded lurgy. Anyway, here goes, here's the advertising blurb in all its typographical erred glory:-

YIRENBAO THE NECESSITY FOR A SUCCESSFUL PERSON

No one can feel free about something embarrassing in his busy social life and Yirenbao will help relieve you at ease. As the green product, Yirenbao, made by high-tech AZONE process, is the super concentrated Chinese medicinal preparation in dew form, which contains no saponin and chemical agents. It can quickly kill the latent germ and promise you protection on private parts, with effects to keep clean, protect health and prevent disease. As it will not produce stimulant and allergic reaction on skin, it promises you a refreshing feeling after use.

Vsage: Knead repeatedly inside and outside of your private parts for two to three minutes. Afterthem clean it with fresh water, It's preferable in bath.

Yirenbao consists of two types: one special for men and the other special for women.It's suitable for family use , travel use or use before swimming , Use of this product before or after sexual intercourse is the efficacious way to prevent infectious diseases from spreading.

Directions: Apply this product on or around the private parts by scrubbing with hands for 2-3 minutes

,and then wash to clean with water. It's better in effect to use while bathing.

CHINA SHENYANG YIRENBAO BIOCHEMICAL PRODUCT CO., LTD

TEL: 024-88565577 88551263

I just wish I'd picked up a few more of them as once my sample has gone I fear for my social life.

Archived