London - Accomodation near Nat'l Gallery

gawguy

I'm in Pattaya and thinking of jumping to London 2 weeks & Rome 1 week. Leave Thailand last wk Nov. Return BKK 15 Dec. I'll be converting USD into Brit Pound and Euro, using my USD ATM card I guess, unless there's a better way. I mostly have baht in Thai banks in Thailand.

I'll be on my own and not fussy about accomodations as I plan to be looking at museums and galleries in London and plan to be there two weeks. I don't care what kind of accomodation I stay in, whether it is hotel or other. Vicinity or Nat'l Gallery or I can take the Tube to National Gallery of Art, Brit Museum, and other places. I've been to London before and seen the "sights", but not for 10 years

Please recommend a place or two. Also anything about cheap flights.

Thanks,

Gaw Guy

Also quite a few cheapish(!) hotels in Russell Square - again close to where you want to be.

For cheap flights, the cheapest is probably on Air Asia X from Kuala Lumpur to Stansted (30 miles outside London). For flights to Heathrow from Bangkok try Etihad or Qatar.

• 3 weeks later...

London

Among the London accommodation LONDINIUM TOWER APARTMENTS are very famous with in the visitors.It is within walking distance of the major financial district of the capital, the River Thames and the new Tate Modern Gallery at Bankside - to name just a few nearby attractions.The area is full of historical landmarks such as the Monument, the Bank of England and St Paul's Cathedral. The apartments are just a short walk away from Tower Gateway station and Aldgate underground station.This apartment is ideal for any types of travellers whether they are in business trip or leisure trip.The business facilities available here are Direct Line Telephone , Fax Facilities At Reception and Internet Access.

Accommodation in London are very popular all over the world,LONDINIUM TOWER APARTMENTS are one among them.The apartment types are One Bedroom Apartment(The bedroom contains a double bed, so this apartment can sleep one or two people) and Two Bedroom Apartment(This apartment is equipped with two double beds and can sleep up to four people).The apartments have wooden floors throughout, with the exception of the bedroom which has cream carpets.It can be booked in exactly the same way as a hotel: simply complete and submit the secure online booking form.Cards accepted here are American Express, Diners Club, Master Card, Switch/Maestro, Visa.For bookings made at standard rates, notification of cancellation is required at least 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation charge. Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to arrival will be charged a cancellation fee equal to the total cost of the stay.

Archived