In Pattaya, Hotel Vista vs. LK Renaissance

Big Kev

Stayed at LK Renaissance one year ago, and was generally pleased with the place. Location to my liking, room decent, food ok.

Making another trip next month, and travel agent who I usually trust is telling me the LK Renaissance has gone down hill. Claims it is beginning to be sort of shabby and now recommends a place called Hotel Vista, though I worry he has picked that one for purposes of his own commission.

Anyone out there able to provide direct comparison of the two places? Or recent details about either one?

Thanks much guys.

Kev

I stayed at the LKR just last month; got the Executive Suite pool view. Room was in great shape good location, nice staff only 2700 baht.

Only 3 complaints

1. NO FARKING WATER PRESSURE IN THE SHOWER (I piss harder than it ran)

2. WIFI went out for 2 days after a bad storm (not sure if it was thier fault but they did not try to help)

3. They jacked up my friends reservation and had to downgrade him to a smaller room.

Have not stayed at the Vista

S1

• 2 weeks later...

Best check with the Vista re their "guest" policy. They were charging a substantial fee but I think they may have dropped that given the current competition. Several hotels have done so or they simply are not enforcing their stated policy.

Hotel is on the S. side of Soi 4 with the swimming pool between the road and the hotel so the pool gets no sunshine.

-redwood

• 2 weeks later...

Archived