Nana Hotel Jacuzzi Suite?

Hugh_Hoy

Just found out that the Nana Hotel has two of these rooms. Anybody stay in one that can report? Better yet, anybody have photos of one. (I recall jai guru dev posted some Nana Hotel room photos a few years ago.) If none are forthcoming, maybe somebody in the area with time to kill could drop by the hotel and take some pics and provide info concerning this possible option.

HH

HH

Back in the days when I stayed at the Nana I did stay in one of the Jacuzzi Suites (only then they called them triple rooms).

The bathroom is huge; bathrooms were upgraded as part of the re-model they were doing about 3-4 years ago. The Jacuzzi is built for 2 people but you could get yourself and probably 2 TGs in it. Huge shower cubical big enough for 3-4 people!!

Down-side: It’s still the Nana Hotel, the rooms smell musty, even though the bathrooms have been remodeled the did it the Thai way and used the cheapest of fixtures so even when they were brand new they were breaking and falling apart. The rooms are very dark and the bedspreads, curtains, carpets / rugs are filthy.

I only stayed at the Nana my first couple of trips to BKK until I learned my way around after that moved on to nicer places!

S1

• 3 weeks later...

Methinks its way past time that the Nana thought about updating their website - 10 years old this month, if the front page is to be believed,

Some of the info here is hilarious - someone will have to point me to the tropical garden in December, and I believe the 'smashing disco club' has been closed for at least 12 months ?

http://www.nanahotel.co.th/html/information.html

I still love the place - I have never stayed in another hotel where I get as much peace and quiet as I do at the Nana. No kids running up and down the corridors, no snobs eyeing you off in the lift : the place is a national treasure, IMO.

Archived