After Hours venues

CTO

As I get to bangkok rarely these days - about once a month or less I'm not up to date on late night venues.

Tried Boss on Saturday after going to Copper at RCA to listen to my fav Thai alternative band "Abuse the Youth"

That finished about 1.30am so I took the white chick - my "family fiernd" her friend who was HOT in a mini dress and for the first time WEARING REAL UNDERPANTS - FARK - G STRING.

As most know - Thai girls will wear dress - but then shorts under neath.

Any - with the obligatory katoey in tow off we went.

Taxi stopped twice on soi 39 - each time then driving on - as I was on baby sitting duties with the cute farang chick I had to look after her till she collapsed or pour her onto a 'plane at 5 am - we stayed out till 4am.

Interesting venue - seems to have real cops on the door - and occassionally walking around inside - dirty place but fun music and atmosphere.

At first I thought 99% working girls bar the three I cam with and the katoey - but then Farang chicks and boyfriendds started arriving - obviously as many venues close this place seems to work.

A bit expensive getting in though I may have been ripped off - 300 baht each including a drink.

In the end a interesting time.

Family friend's comments where "Fun but not go there again - too many men who like beer too much"

I think I get her point.

Her friend was delightful - deciding to dance in front of me with her back against me so I'd have to place hand on her hips to hold her upright.

discovered she has a belly button piercing to boot

Family friend not talking with me the next day.

All in all a good night out

Archived