When it all goes pear-shaped ...

gobbledonk

Man, this thread seems to have taken on a life of its own - feel sad to pour cold water on any of it ..

- she's upstairs, sleeping, as I type this (hey, its only 3:45 Singapore time - a girl needs her sleep after spending a months rent on cosmetics..).

- a plan only works if both sides stick to the plan. She didnt : despite assurances that she would go to the hotel at 5:30, I get a call from the Information Desk at SIA at 8:30pm, asking me what to do with her. I was tempted to say 'is there a flight back to BKK tonite ?', but didnt. She spent 6 hours wandering around the airport before deciding it might be an idea to call the hotel - Einstein, eat yer heart out.

- she has email copies of all the flights, including my incoming flight, and these were to be her backup if Immigration hassled her. I told her to print everything out - she handed me said printouts this morning as if to say 'I wont be needing these any more ..'

We are at a little hotel in Geylang today - I've warned her that the corner turns into Soi 4 tonite but it barely got a reaction. I've been read the 'Soi 4 riot act' so many times, but she never follows through on her threat to find another 'hansum man'. I hope the next one is more generous than I am - that lingerie doesnt come cheap, and I need to budget for beer !

Thanks to those who offered constructive criticism - I'll work a little harder next time.

Later,

Gobble

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived