Pattaya at this moment?

Lusty

Been here 2 weeks now. So many people in Walking Street its hard to even walk - same same as last year at this time.

Have to agree with Expat there seems to be a bit less of the really nice girls about, however there's still some hot ones about but you have to move about a lot to find 'em.

There's also a lot more competition for the real nice girls that are here now.

Some GoGos and even Beer Bars are so crowded its hard to find an open seat at times.

Beach Road at night has been turned into a temp "Mall" yet there's still a Battalion of Freelancers milling about - there's also many Freelancers among the throngs on Walking Street itself.

Yep, Walking street has been crowded lately, but X-Zone was empty two nights ago, nothing thrilling happening Baby Dolls and Winmill althoug many baskets of ping pong balls were thrown around with screaming BG fighting to catch some at Baby Dolls and Beach Club. The latter had many good looking gals.

We (a bunch of 10 guys) did soi 6 the night before around 10pm and the place was quite, we filled some bars one after the other but we lost most team members before we got half way :hubba:

Most hotels full though and plenty of Russians,nice blond chicks also :drool:

Well I ain't been here long but I have noticed a few things.

As Tartempion said,there are a lot of Russian tourists in town and I dunno how a country that has a staple diet of raw fish,beetroot and potatoes can produce such an abundance of beautiful women,most naturally blonde,long legged and large breasted :drool: .

Beach road is well lit early in the evening because of the street market and looking at things from a sanuck perspective,I thought there was some good pickings to be had but obviously there's a proportionate amount of old Mingers as well!

I don't know if it's me but there doesn't appear to be as many beer bars along Beach road as there was with more conventional bars and restaurants taking there place.

One place worth a mention is a Brazillian bar/restuarant in front of Pattaya Central mall that has a couple of hot Brazillian chicks dancing in the evening dressed in carnival attire and shaking their arses.

Soi's 7 and 8 are still thumpng though.

Will observe more tonight.:drunk:

Archived