Dreamweaver Thai?

Does anybody know how to get Dreamweaver Ultradev 4 to display in thai? is there a patch that will display thai when in code view? i want to put a thai section on my website but the text is always gibbereish (i have windows 98 thai and thai websites display fine)

hi,

cheers for that, tried removing the <meta HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT...........> and adding AngsanaUPC to my fonts in the CSS but still no joy.

Do you know code to be placed in the HEAD section to change the display to Thai?

Hi,

Have you tried placing <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-874">

within the <head>...</head> part of your document (and removing whatever charset is already there)?

This can be used to encode pages with mixed Thai and English characters.

I have found this works, although maybe someone more knowledgable in HTML might know a better way.

After putting this in, the page should automatically display Thai characters correctly, without you having to go: View->Encoding->Thai Windows from your browser's menu bar every time the page loads in your browser.

Hope that helps.

Archived