Who stole my mojo?

Ranger

Boys,

A couple of weeks ago, I spent 5 days in Pattaya and had more bad experiences than I have had in my previous 40 or so trips combined. Exaggeration? Maybe a bit, but in short?

Had one of my regulars tell me to shower first and then left to get food and never came back. Sat in my room alone for 3 hours before finally grabbing a street girl at 5 am.

Had another regular leave in the middle of the night while I slept and helped herself to double her usual tip.

Another regular that had stayed with me all 5 days on my last trip, left me after 30 minute ST's not once, but twice. The first night I had a fever and wanted to sleep, but the second time she just wanted to leave.

Had a girl tell me that she could only do ST because she had to go home and take care of her puppy!

Took a girl that a friend recommended as giving the best BJ in Pattaya. She had little enthusiasm for said activity with me. Finally gave up and booted her.

Had a welcome girl that I have known for a while tell me she wanted me to take her and her lesbian friend ("she have big milk") and to come back at 2 am so I wouldn't have to pay bar. I arrive just before 2 and her "boyfriend" just showed up, so she can't go with me. I had passed up quite a few good opportunties that night.

My only good time was with a beer bar girl. I thought she was a bit fat, turned out she was pregnant. She wanted to know if I "felt her baby" while we were screwing!

There is only one reasonable explanation for all this???Dr. Evil stole my mojo!!!! I'm certain that it couldn't have anything to do with my new fondness for alcohol. Surely, I don't become less charming after 10-12 vodkas?!!

I had to get back to Pattaya and try again. It couldn't get any worse, or could it??????

Stay tuned???

Ranger

could it get worse...well maybe warts!! No only joking. On the positive side I have found that after a run of bad luck a real sweetie comes your way and resores you faith and mojo. keep your pecker up.

DB,

Well, it was more like a 1 for 5, with the pregnant girl being a bad-hop double down the line!

Mitch,

I somehow managed to live in Thailand almost 2 years without discovering alcohol. Started drinking a couple of months ago and it's kinda fun.

Fast Fred,

My pecker is always up, but I'll watch out for the warts!

Hansum Man,

A Hansum Man will have no troubles in Pattaya! No worries.

Ranger

Heheeee! "Feel her baby..."

Love it.

Hang in there Ranger. On balance, booze is a real good thing. For sure.

Getting offered "only" short time, by a cute little Thai girl, ain't the end of the world.

Bottoms up! smile.gif

Archived