Out for a BJ?

Lusty

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first visit to Pump Station, gotta be almost 10 years ago, the set up was truly as a "blowjob bar".

Up the stairs to a regular bar, with young bar maid serving drinks. Tapped on shoulder by suckstress, who then went behind bar, got down on knees, and did the job through a glory hole kind of cut out in the plywood bar structure.

Anyone else remember that far back?

There's a new BJ bar on Soi Buakow, if the name is any indication. I haven't actually been in there, I've just noticed it while passing in baht buses.

The reason I think it's a BJ bar is it's called Swallows and has a big mouth as the logo (from a Stones album, I think).

It's perhaps 300 meters before you hit South Pattaya Road as you head south and it's on the left.

My first visit to Pump Station, gotta be almost 10 years ago, the set up was truly as a "blowjob bar".

Up the stairs to a regular bar, with young bar maid serving drinks. Tapped on shoulder by suckstress, who then went behind bar, got down on knees, and did the job through a glory hole kind of cut out in the plywood bar structure.

Anyone else remember that far back?

Yes recall that and from what I've seen that upstairs is still used at times, although the rooms seem to be more popular now.

Also back in those days Billion Bar was deservedly quite popular back then... :devil:

Having sampled the tecniques of both Pattaya Lolitas and Pumpsta have to rate Pumpsta higher on the technicals :shocked:

My first visit to Pump Station' date=' gotta be almost 10 years ago, the set up was truly as a "blowjob bar".

Anyone else remember that far back?[/quote']

Yes recall that and from what I've seen that upstairs is still used at times, although the rooms seem to be more popular now.

Also back in those days Billion Bar was deservedly quite popular back then... :devil:

Having sampled the tecniques of both Pattaya Lolitas and Pumpsta have to rate Pumpsta higher on the technicals :shocked:

I'd forgotten about the good old Billion bar from many years ago :content: ! Is it still there and offering same sort of service? or is it long gone?

Simie.

Is "Nice with ICE" still around?

Dave, If I recall correctly where Nice with Ice was, then I don't think so (different bar now).

Next to Pump Station there's a couple other BJ bars, possibly all the same owner now (all on the 2nd RD side of the Post Office), and this is where I think Nice with Ice was.

My first visit to Pump Station' date=' gotta be almost 10 years ago, the set up was truly as a "blowjob bar".

Anyone else remember that far back?[/quote']

I'd forgotten about the good old Billion bar from many years ago :content: ! Is it still there and offering same sort of service? or is it long gone?

Simie.

Not realy sure - last I heard anyone even talk about Billion was quite some time ago and it was all negative.

Its also kind of risky to even walk down those Pattayaland Sois nowadays without risking an adverse ruling from OH.. :shocked:

I did hear that a few of the legends from Billion moved onto Welcome Inn some years ago.

I had a regular at Billion years ago, one of the prettiest girls I'd ever seen in all of Thailand, a very light skinned Chinese looking girl. I asked her being so pretty why she worked in a BJ bar? She shyly looked at the floor and said "because I LOVE to give blow job". :devil: :hubba:

Archived