AIS 12call goes international?

thalenoi

I left my thai mobile with my TG 10 days ago. It was impossible to make international calls or sms then.

I call her every two/three days and was surprised yesterday to get 3 calls from her from her mobile (at least this she claimed and I did not check the incoming number). Now that's going to be expensive...

Someone out there aware of this?

Thanks Long Gun,

And yes, unfortunately I am in Belgium (imagine I will have a dinner next friday with Belgian Boy, he he)

But being able to call the rest of the world with AIS 12call is great news and indeed, 30 baht/minute is not TOO bad. Don't forget however it's me who will pay the recharge anyway. Try to explain her she can't call 3x a day....a lot of "mai dai" in the pipeline.

It's still a mystery to me how she found out down there in Chumpon you suddenly can make international calls, the Thai tam-tam at work again?

Hi Thalenoi,

30 baht a minute is 50p a minute in my language. In the UK I use a 1-2-1 mobile, overseas rate is something like £1.50p a minute!! So AIS 12call is pretty cheap to Brits.

Ultra,

"It's still a mystery to me how she found out down there in Chumpon you suddenly can make international calls, the Thai tam-tam at work again? "

AIS has been taking out full page adverts in both English and Thai newspapers for over a week now.

Archived