High season still in full swing ?

gobbledonk

BC was much the same as always - drink prices more exorbitant than ever - but the Filipinas still put a smile on my dial. Bought two girls back to the hotel, and they were great - unfortunately the cab ride wasnt.

When you see a cab up on the median strip with 4 or 5 guys kicking the shit out of the driver, its tempting to ask 'WTF ?'. About 50 metres down the street, we got our answer - another cab had been poleaxed in a head-on and I can only assume that Mr Pinyada has tried to drive off. While I thank Buddha that we werent in either cab, I was less impressed with our driver stopping near the 'crime scene' for a better view of proceedings. Naturally, I had to pay the hooker tax when he calculated the fare back at the hotel - my low opinion of late night cab drivers remains intact.

I always seem to come away from KL with a sense of relief that I am getting out of the place - much more so than BKK - and this is no exception.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FWIW, the girls told me that the late night Malaysian cab drivers treat them like shit, jacking up the fare and slapping them around if they complain. Their attitude seems to be that the girls are making easy money, so there should be plenty to go around.

I know - don't pity whores for making a weeks wage in an hour etc - but the Filipinas seem to draw the short straw whether they are maids in Sillypore or married off to some loser in Oz. Really need to put that empathy shit away for Cambo - saving the world isnt printed anywhere on ole Gobble's itinerary :)

Archived