Faces vs bodies ...

gobbledonk

Its an old adage, but you dont gaze at the mantlepiece while you are stoking the fire. I'm not advocating that board members drop their high standards, but recent polls have made me wonder if some of us are a little too obsessed with facial features.

Many have pointed out on the board how 'ordinary' (ok, 'ugly') many Thai bargirls look when they marry a Farang and return to his country. Here in Oz, the majority of the girls are Filipinas, and I would agree with the above assessment - good with the kids, but nothing special in the looks department.

From behind, its occasionally a different story - had one sashay past me yesterday and my head instantly swivelled in her direction. Not an 'ugly' girl, but I doubt that she would win too many polls - what she did have was that innate sensuality in the way she dressed and moved : the long black hair down to her butt, curves still in the right places and a walk that she was born with. Filipinas often go to fat past 30, but this was one fine piece of womanhood :)

Archived