The Fresh Faced Kids VS. She's a Pro-fessional

the_numbers

The question I have here is everyone's experience with the BG community's two poles --- Pros and the Naive or seemingly so.

Obviously some of the girls are clinging tightly to their bikini, and want the lights off completely, and this while sometimes because of the potentially unappealing customer, also has modesty and inexperience as a bedfellow oftentimes I will venture. Which is it's own appeal (a nuance less blatant than saying I like anal perhaps.++_)

But, can they say no. I mean the shy girls that maybe haven't gone with but a few customers or even one, that are new. Has anyone ever tried to persuade a girl, and not that you would want to, but feel like the mama-san kind of ushered her out with you?

I am sure some people prefer the more gentle and fresh faced girl, as some prefer the acrobatics and expertise garnered from the more polished sexworker. I just have heard so many times the loveable charade of she likes you. She is new, and the girl doesn't have a cell or speak a bit of English, but there's all this reading between the lines. anyhow, i'm all ears.

I'll take the fresh faced young lady any day of the week. I had written a very long reply, but a power failure put that reply in never-never land. I'll rewrite it again tomorrow night. One point though, treat them like a lady and you'll get 10 fold what you've put in.

HSTEACH

For me, its not whether they are new to the scene or an old pro - its how they treat you and how the two of you get along. I've had good fun with girls off the farm and great times with girls that have been in the scene for years.

I tend to go with older, more experienced ladies. For me, its a question of maturity more than looks or bedroom acrobatics. I like to find someone I can spend several days with. This means someone with conversational English, enough education or experience to discuss a wide variety of topics, nice personality, good social skills, average or better looks, average or better between the covers, and not overly shy. Add this up, and it generally means older and more experieicd ladies.

Also, I have found I have a more enjoyable experience if I let the girl choose me. This means that she sits next to me in the agogo, or smiles provacatively in Soi 7, or brushes against me in Angels. Then, the interview to see if I like her. As a general rule, the fresh faced kid from Issan is not going to make the first moves, will be shy if she does, or will fail the interview due to language or social issues. Exceptiions are made for stunnners, but those types rarely chase anyone, least of all me.

I once had the joy of a 3some with an experienced gal and one fresh off the bus from Isaan with mud still between her toes. The experienced one would translate my desires to her friend, which I found kind of cool, kind of like a sex training school. Really I like both experienced and newbies for different reasons and choose accordingly to my mood.

Cheers

Jaga

I can no doubt see what the consensus is about the sort of mood you are in, and whether you want the mute stunner perhaps (though by no means is this "the rule"). The new girl who only speaks Thai is a different bag altogether.

What about the second part to my convoluted beginning -- taking out the girls who've not been broken in. One girl the mama was supposedly explaining to me refused a pretty high ST sum, but "liked me" --- she's a hustler though. I am just wondering if these girls before they get more in the game are a bit more choosy.

Some of them definitely as they first get into it don't think twice about kissing the customers, but again this fluctuates. again, i'm intrigued to here the hundreds of you who've looked at the thread, but said nothing.

Some interesting points and discussion, numbers.

I have quite a bit of experience with the new ladies in the bars. I used to be a consultant (love that word) to a Soi Cowboy bar which will remain nameless here.

The owners and mamasan were very good friends of mine. Whenever I entered the bar I would be approached and asked to take a new girl. No barfine, and although I was told I didn't have to pay anything, I still did.

So, I took about a dozen of these over about one year I guess. I drew the line on two types of newbies though:

1. Underaged girls (less than 18 and I checked the ID)

2. Virgins (I know some desire 'em, but not me)

Yes, there were some communication problems as the lot virtually spoke zero English and my Thai was only so-so. Also, there were some awkward moments after the shower thing. Shyness was clearly the order of the day. And, often it became almost a please wait while I put Tab A into Slot B type instruction.

But, in all, it was fun and I still see some of these ladies from time to time.

I once asked the mamasan why they wanted me to do this. She responded that they wanted someone they knew would take good care of the new lady to be her first customer. I have always treated the ladies well and that won't ever change.

There is a new mamasan in the bar, but it still has the same owners. I don't go there much now, but when I do, I am sometimes still introduced to new girls. However, now I don't often take any bargirls home, and, when I do, I am really looking for one that knows the pleasure game well. Being a sex instructor doesn't really appeal to me that much anymore. I prefer the pro over the newbie now.

Have to agree wth Raven in that it is down to how you are treated. I have many a time not picked a girl who most would regard as gorgeous because I could not see her putting in much in the way of effort. Although I will never know?

In answer to the question though I would have to say I tend to go for the fresh fased look. They just seem friendlier, less business like.

Mechanical prostitutes are 2 a penny just go to Amsterdam.

Also I feel its always better to letthe girl pick you. You know then that she is definately up for it and you wont be dissaponted.

as a Hansum man I find that the mamasans will often try to get me to BF the young pretty fresh girls I think this is because 1. they think I'll only go with pretty girls (in general true) 2. the young pretty fresh ones are more choosy and tend to much prefer Hansum men

Nowadays I try and avoid the fresh ones (unless they are real stunners) because I tend to visit pattaya for 2 week trips at a time and so haven't got time to spend on training the girls (it takes at least 3 or 4 days of intensive bedroom schooling to get them up to an acceptable level) -I need to butterfly and spread the luv

In the past I have broken in a few of the fresh ones but although its ok, its not as much fun as getting it together with pretty pro who knows her way around a mans willy/scrote - its analogous to playing tennis with a beginner friend when you are a pro - amusing and occasionally fun but not as stimulating

my take on things:

fresh:

+ves: less likely to have STD's, tend to fall in love very easily (hence more devoted), younger and may be more attractive, pliable, more genuine, less likely to have tatooes, less likely to smoke, less likely to go beserk and try to kill you if caught butterflying, less likely to demand money, cheaper fees for ST/LT

-ves: less likely to take initiative in the sack, less likely to smoke (do BJ), less likely to go the third way, poor english, poorer social skills, too clingy, less likely to have stamina to shag more than 4 or 5 times a night ("me sore too mutt")

pros:

+ves: better in the sack (may be able to teach you a few tricks), greater variety of positions available, third input amenable, BJs, more tolerant of butterflying, easier to talk to, more fun, easier to contact due to possession of mobile phone, more likely to have a friend for 3somes, more interesting, better work ethic and so likely to shag more than 4 or 5 times

-ves: more likely to have STD's, more likely to smoke cigarettes, may go beserk if you do something to make them lose face resulting in loud scenes, more likely to be purely moneyminded, more likely to steal from you

Guest lazyphil

''as a Hansum man I find that the mamasans will often try to get me to BF the young pretty fresh girls I think this is because 1. they think I'll only go with pretty girls (in general true) 2. the young pretty fresh ones are more choosy and tend to much prefer Hansum men''

------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I assume your taking the piss, cos if not thats one hell of a bold statement!!

I'm not taking the p, I am a Hansum man - well thats what they tell me - of course THEY could be the ones taking the piss - I can never quite tell

Archived