Thaisoft Dictionary

hi, does anyone know if there is a Thaisoft dictionary for windows 2000? i have version 3 whcih works on win98 se Thai but not on 2000.

Also is there a thai plugin for musicmatch jukebox or do i have to revert to winamp??

cheers

mart

Last time I was in Bangkok I purchased a software program at the bookshop in CP Towers in Silom Road. Glancing at the back of the case I can see that it works with Windows 2000.

Its called The English- Thai Software Dictionary. Hope this helps.

I bought ver 4 of this which is advertised for Win XP and earlier Windows releases.

The pull down menus now don't work in Thai script for some reason on XP but the dictionary contents fonts are ok.

The menus did show Thai fonts on my old Win ME when I had Thaidriver installed. Anyone know the fix for XP?

Cheers

boo r,

no havent tried that, how does it work? i've noticed the same problem with musicmatch, it seems w2k does support thai but not to the extent of w98 thai

boo,

tried the w2k upgrade from microsoft but it didnt seem to have much effect. i think the problem lies in the code pages for win2k, they are not pure thai as in the win98 thai ones. i have had this problem when working on japanese o/s 's too, they will only work 100% if its a pure japanese operating system (which win2k is not). guess i'll just have to use the old fashioned paper dictionary or ask the wife !!

Archived