news: Business outlook negative *DELETED*

Would be interesting to know whether these "executives" where educated overseas or not.

From my experience Executives who are educated overseas have much more the 'global' way

running their business and expect more 'individual thinking' from their employees.

The Thai educational system focusses much more on "remember" as "think". This is definitely

a difference you can experience if you're working with subordinates educated in Thailand and

overseas.

Interesting that Quality is more of a concern then efficiency/productivity. This country is aparently improving...

Think the title of the thread is slightly misleading.

Over the past 4 weeks everyone has increased their economic growth forecasts for Thailand by atleast 1%. Goes from investment banks, government agencies, and scholars/economists.

As for the concerns illustrated in the article I always thought quality was more of a concern than production efficiency. If it wasn't, I can understand why quailty is more important now though because manufacturing is not near capacity. In addition exports have not increased thus quality would be a focus rather than capacity.

<<burp>>

Archived