Benign (???) Looking Growths in Vagina

zanemay

Was with a girl in Pattaya the other night who was great about letting me do a full inspection.

She had three growths. They were the same normal pink as the rest and were about an 1/8 of an inch long. They lay against the inside walls of her vagina and looked like they may have been there a long time. She is 25 and may actually be telling the truth when she says she has only worked bar for 3 months. She seemed naive about things more experienced girls know.

BTW here anus was fine.

No...I did not put anything inside her, except my fingers a little. Then I washed with antiseptic soap. She gave me head.

Ahat might the growths be? What are the best pages to see photos of STDs?

Zane

Hi,

I'm no doctor but I would guess it could be any of a number of things. I have seen pictures of internal genital warts that look like what you describe.

Please let us know if you get an update i.e. if she sees a doctor.

Regards,

SD.

almost certainly (as far as possible based on your posting anyway) they were genital warts (virally transmitted STD)

-good job that you didn't stick your pecker in there or else you could be the proud owner of your own collection!

-just do a search in google for good sites for genital warts

It kind of depends on your terminology. The inner walls of the labia minora to the hymenal ring is termed the vestibule and the vagina starts at the ring. Three discrete growths in the vestibule could be HPV while in the vagina they could be hymenal caruncles, which are normal. Since they are the same color and, I assume, texture as the surrounding area, nobody can accurately tell you what they are without biopsy.

Archived