Address of Thai Disco/ Club in Trafalgar Sq London

spirit_of_town_hall

Don't have the address, but I'd heard that only Thais or people in the

company of Thais can get in to that place. I'd imagine a place like that

would be full of Thais men being protectionist about their women and

you know how Thais like to fight.

But it's worth a look I suppose, considering the potential rewards.

Is it possibly this one you are looking for?

In reply to:

The Biggest Thai night club in london

THAI SQUARE

at Trafalgar Square

21/24 Cockspur Street, Norway House, Trafalgar Square, London SW1Y 5BN

Extensive menu

Seating: 250 restaurant and 250 club

Special Thai Chefs

Open 7 days a week till 1 am

Bar, restaurant and separate Night Club open till 3 am

Reservations Tel : 0171 839 400

E-mail kunnika@thaipot.co.uk

Found it over at: http://www.thai-food.co.uk/

Cheers,

Straycat

i've passed that place a couple of times at night and have never seen anybody other than drunken thai's there -wealthy ones so i'll be absolutely amazed if you get anywhere near a thai girl there

let us know how you get on

I was in Thai Square in February (for about 30 miserable minutes). Ostentatiously wealthy Japanese and drunken Thai businessmen dripping with gold. The women are nothing like your LOS BG, more like Japanese hostesses with the snootiness that goes with the territory: seems like most of them are long-term UK residents so they're arrogantly westernised. VERY expensive drinks and you need to be with a Thai to get in. Give it a miss, it's shit. frown.gif

Better off hanging about in Chinatown on the street where the Japanese restaurants (all run and staffed by Chinese of course) are. There's a scruffy-looking (nominally "gay" blush.gif but hassle-free) pub on the corner where affable Chinese hookers gather and the occasional Thai scrubber. About 50 quid for a dozy and unenthusiastic half-hour bj/shag (if the plump Chinese broad I had is anything to go by). Pimps around too, though, so be careful. wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Thai Square is not too bad - one of only 2 Thai clubs in London. This one is more fun and actually has a dancefloor though. Not so many Thais in there now cos the music policy changed, mostly British born Chinese and Thais now. Shame really.

The Thais don't seem to fight in there, it's nearly always the Chinese who are the protective ones. It can be quite easy to meet students in there, but definitely better to go in a group of young Asians to fit in. I have to say it's not as good as it used to be though.

Security has got really tense now for some reason, and prices gone up by a large margin - any non-Thais £10 to get in, IF yuo make it past the door.

It's a good place to remind you of Thailand though, but the women, attitudes and venues are 50 times better over there!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived