long time rates

hooper

I don't negotiate LT or ST. I see no use for it. If they wanna go home, I let them. If I want them to go home, I will kindly show them the door. If both of us still have a good time, LT it is. LT just happens with me. It is never negotiated.

Why anyone would want a girl LT in their hotelroom when she really wants to go home is beyond me. Where's the fun in that?

But the argument is not that you keep a girl after she wants to leave but that you do not invite a girl for LT and have her turn it into ST at her volition. If you ask her for LT and she agrees, then she should put out for LT. If she wants to turn it into ST, then she would get fucked off with minimal compensation.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... he knows the Keychain. :neener:

The Keychain wasn't invited to any pool parties (all those girls worked at Monet), although she did stay with me at the same hotel, maybe the same trip. I only remember because it was game 1 the 2002 world series and, when I came running out of the shower after hearing the roar on TV when Troy Glaus hit a home run, I slipped and did a head-first slide into the bedroom. It woke her up and she looked at me as if I was weird or something. :dunno:

Just to keep this post on topic, The Keychain stayed LT for a few nights but nobody, self included, could figure out why. She was a FL I met at a pool bar on Soi 7 and TVON gave her the nick (because of her diminutive stature) one day at TLR. She was easy going and I was too lazy ( :drunk: ) to kick her out.

Did you meet The Keychain at TLR, or did I have someone else in tow when we met? I'm thinking it might have been the one nicked 'Mr. Noone's Lovely Daughter' from Christies who, incidentally, was no trophy bargirl either!

Anyway, I suspect the poster Checkbin is either a pal like BraddockVC, or a stranger anally retentive enough to remember 8 year old trip reports.

I just find LT cheaper than 4 STs in a row.

ST does not need to be a 1-shot affair. Actually, some years back, it was very common for a girl to stay for a 2-3h, and drain you properly for a ST. These days that has to be explicitly stated beforehand, otherwise they tend to jump up and leave.

Even now, if there's any semblance of chemistry or chance of repeat business, most girls don't mind staying and giving their best. I've regularly have 2-shot STs, and had quite a few 3-shot ones.

In fact, asking for a 2-shot ST is a bit of a filter to weed out the girls who just want to to get you off and run from ones who care to provide decent time. Btw, in BKK it's *much* easier to get a 1000 baht 2-shot ST, than to get a 600 baht single shot (except in Thai areas).

With a smile, during the interview pre-penetration negotiation stage, make sure she understands that short time is two hundred baht, but overnite is two thousand, or fifteen hundred ow whatever.

Works every time.

Don't know about you, but I can't be bothered spending a night with someone who is eager to leave (for whatever reason). If she wants to cut it short, pay her according to what she provided -- if you expected 3 shots in a LT, and get only one, pay her 1/3 + some overhead (so 500-700 baht). Being an asshole over 300 baht or so is not a good policy in Th (and I *am* a tightwad, don't get me wrong).

I may be spoiled by living in BKK, but it's generally *me* who after getting off gets picky about whether to reward the girl with a LT... mostly after 2 shots I lose interest and want to sleep alone, but sometimes a girl comes along that is pleasant to be around. I generally negotiate a fair, 2-shot ST, with an option to extend it into a LT if she's nice (and willing).

Archived