Bowling Report

gummigut

Okay, I'm not the most eloquent of writers so you'll have to put up with my non-entertaining style.

Pretty good time had by all.

The booby through has to go to yours truly. My very first ball was a lob. But not just an ordinary lob. About a 7 and a 1/2 foot high lob that could have taken out the display screen hanging above the lane if it was two more feet to the right.

I did come back with the best game. Amazingly threw a 191.

The weirdest ball has to go to DB_sez_aloha. He throws straight but fades to the right (he's right handed).

The sweetest shot clearly goes to Itsmedave. After flirting with the gutter on his curve, he made a 6,7, and 10 split spare. A thing of beaty!!!! To bad he didn't remind me to bet 10 baht. He woulda won that one!!!

We bowled at Star Bowl at Ploen Chit Center. Lane 7. Lane was okay. Ball choice was mediocre (as expected). We did have weird stuff happen. Several times it took minutes for the pins to be re-racked. On the 10th frame it lost track and gave a person the opportunity to throw 4 balls. My last throw, I released the ball and then the guard for the pins came down so my ball hit the guard and bounced all the way back to me down the lane (and I woulda had the spare!!!).

Hope you can join us next time!!!

Cheers,

<<burp>>

Archived