Fucking 90 crap

KS,

I think what PM was trying to suggest was that if you have at least 1 trip out of LOS & return within 90 days of your next 1 year extension then you can wave those lame 90day reports bye bye & will face no consequences for disobeying them as it's only checked upon visa renewal, but 'counter reset for free' upon every exit/entry ;)

Example get 1 year extension 1jan10 don't leave the country all year & then head to laos/burma/malaysia/korea/europe where ever for xmas & apply next extension 31dec10 :)

Total yearly visa fee: 1900bt.

Total yearly 90 day fee: 0bt

Total yearly travel fee: priceless (get to leave LOS for some fresh air/perspective!!!)

Total immigration hassles: limited (especially if using regional office or even new BKK office) for the 1 visit/year!

Alternatively mail in the 90 day paperwork 3 times/year if one insist not to leave the kingdom for a full year ;)

p.s. good to hear PR applicants are exempted from 90day shite or even yearly extensions (while they wait)!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to Immigration today and was treated very nicely. It was a surprisingly pleasant visit, even got flirted with by a couple of police sergeants (female type). What happened to the dragons and witches? And what are they up to at Immigration? :hmmm:

p.s. Last time in was there the mall in the basement was almost empty. Today it was packed and the restaurants were even running out of food. :dunno:

well it's the new 'stronghold' of the government up there & they're doing great so need food & stuff I suppose? :hmmm:

not only immi - many other departments like foreign office etc isn't it?

started slow getting up to speed kinda thing - heard they'll even get a new dedicated expressway ramp straight into their government complex!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived