Hotel Rooms / Pattaya

chelseafan

Bay Breeze just down the road. It's basically the same price and standard. If the pool is important this may not be an alternative though. The lift isn't great but I believe that it's relatively new. I haven't stayed there for some years but the staff used to be better than at Inntown.

P.S. Make sure you don't get a room facing 2:nd road.

When you do find a hotel that meets your requirements.

I go to TripAdvisor and read reviews.

I've stay at the Bella Vista between Soi 8 and Soi 7. Nice pub next door.

Also the Welcome Plaze Hotel on 2nd road. A little tired but reasonable rate and good location.

Also stayed at the LEK. Just to be close the the buffet. OK rooms. Two sections. New and old.

Don't know about WiFi though.

Since you are familiar with the Intown Holiday Hotel you know the area a little. On Soi Honey Inn have you checked out the Captain's Hotel and Bar? This is next to the Mallee Restaurant.

http://captainsbar.com/1.html

Down from there towards Soi Boukhaw is the Ka Dic. Check them out while there.

The Bay Breeze is not too bad. If you do stay at the Intown Holiday again try to check out other rooms, some are better than others. The pool on the roof is better than many hotels in the same area. Bay Breeze is okay but their pool is small and in the shade it is also a little cold.

On Soi Honey Inn there are a couple other newer places that have opened up in the last year or so. I think one of them is named Orn Hotel, same owners as the bars. Book one night at the old Intown or Bay Breeze and check out other places.

The Lek and Diana Inn are in your price range. Both places have all you can eat buffets too. Both are on Pattaya Second Road, one on the corner with Soi Diana and the other across from the Avenue Mall.

Good luck.

Archived