give up on winning hearts & minds ... win fingers

temfarang

A dozen US soldiers ... Afghan civilians 'were killed for sport and their fingers collected as trophies' >>AKA, collateral damage<<

Christopher Winfield said his son Adam, 22, was so disgusted after the first killing that he sent Facebook messages home asking for help.

Winfield called the Army and a military hot line asking officials to investigate - to no avail

>>he should have called wikki<<

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/travelnews/article-1310540/Twelve-US-soldiers-face-trial-Afghan-civilians-killed-sport--whistle-blower-originally-ignored.html

IMHO, they broke civilian law & should be subject to Afghan law.. stoning by the families of the victims.

have we (hate to be associated with the Army brats. but .. we is what it is) f'd this thing up or what

+ retarded christians doing things to incite as we win hearts and minds

as I understand it, there is not a complete set of teeth in Pastor Jones entire congregation

"Mr. Vonnegut's 14 novels include some of the most acclaimed works of modern American literature, none more notable than "Slaughterhouse-Five" (1969), his fictional effort to convey his experience of the apocalyptic firebombing of Dresden, Germany, in 1945. The novel and the 1972 movie of the same name, directed by George Roy Hill, made Mr. Vonnegut a favorite on college campuses, particularly among opponents of the Vietnam War.

"Slaughterhouse-Five," among other Vonnegut books, remains required reading in high school and college English classes across the country. It was selected No. 18 on the Modern Library's list of the 100 best English-language novels of the 20th century."

LINK

US soldiers charged with murdering civilians in Afghanistan war

‎

Christian Science Monitor - Arthur Bright - 1 hour ago

BBC News reports that although the murders took place in January, February, and May of this year, the Army has yet to review the cases. ...

US soldiers accused of murders‎ - National Post

Pentagon worries about fallout from Afghan murder case‎ - AFP

Soldiers took body parts as trophies, court hears‎ - ABC Online

New York Daily News - BBC News

all 635 news articles »..

http://www.google.com/search?q=army+murders&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=nws:1&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wn

>> I was eating at the one of the fast food venues across I-5 from fort lewis the day we invaded Iraq .. Striker suffered the fist US losses after "Rummie's shuck & jaw" topped the charts on collateral damage <<

xenophobia rules

as a Vonnegut fan I am sure you have considered parass (sp, it's been 30 years) vs duparass...

I'm sure our posts will cross paths again .. but, never a parass it will be

bet some of the murderers have christian ink

Archived