Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was aware of the dirty keith blog for a while now. According to claims made by galt, a fairly well known australian gentleman is behind it. But the notkeithsummers site is a new one on me. Pretty revealing stuff too, if it is true.

It would seem hostilities have been escalated.

I must say that whatever your views about Galt, this constant insinuation (from various quarters) that he is a paedophile is pretty low. OK he has a criminal record, he used drugs and he was (gasp) involved with a sex tour company. Big deal.

Saying someone is a liar, a social misfit or accusing them of jealousy is one thing. But constantly making references to him being a paedophile is just totally out of order unless you have evidence to back it up.

This is not something that you accuse any man of unless you have proof. Showing a picture of a guy that he knew who was a paedophile together with pictures of little girls that he briefly commented about in his column, then using these to insinuate he is a paedophile is pretty low and disgusting.

If you have proof, then show it. If you don't, then its a disgraceful accusation that is far worse than anything that Galt has printed.

I am not on anyones side here, but I must say this tactic p*sses me off.

Archived