ban on red-shirt t-shirts & clothing?

dave32

That means the stuff I hauled back may have value some day (it also means a couple of you fuckers - and you know who you are - will owe me ---> one day I'll ask for a favor, hahaha).

Anyway, interesting. Stupid if they do it (ban). And then some.

Link

:

Red shirt souvenirs criticised by state agencies as offensive to the monarchy and pandering to national disunity may get a reprieve.

Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva wants the Centre for the Resolution of the Emergency Situation (CRES) to consider revising its order to ban the items, which include T-shirts and sandals bearing images of prominent people.

The ban itself could lead to disunity, Mr Abhisit said yesterday, just one day after the measure was announced.

Expect it to be enforced the way the ban on gatherings of more than 3 people is. I meant to buy a Takky doll but never got around to it. Wish I had now.

Reminds me of a dep store vendor next to the food mall where I often have lunch when I'm there. She has a nice photo of HM on display, another with HM and the Princess, plus two red post cards with Takky on them. No picture of the Queen or CP anywhere in sight. Tells you something about the reds. :hmmm:

My father had the garrison flag that had flown over Aachen, first German city captured by the Yanks in 1945. He'd risked his life getting it from an unsecured and unswept (for booby traps) building. He proudly sent it home. My mother put in into the washing machine and ruined it! :banghead:

Still got the wall hangings from the Aachen Hitler Jugend headquarters though. Must be worth something. :hmmm:

Archived