Farang Women

Myself and 2 friends are leaving for Pattaya on the 6th of Feb 2002 coming back on the 14th of Feb. Not the longest trip but this is our first time to Thialand. We all are looking forward to the beautiful Thai women, but my question is are there any other hotties from other countries there or is Pattaya just not were they travel to. Also if anyone is going during this time we could use someone to take us under their wing and show us the ropes.2 of us are Firefighters/Paramedics and the other is a Juvenile Probation Officer. Wild combo, but we are ready to tear it up in Pattaya!

Thanks for the info in advance.

Bob Thompson

Bob,

To answer your question, yes, you will find ladies from other countries in Pattaya. But, I have to ask you...why would you care? I mean you are traveling all the way from Tucson to Thailand. Believe me, the Thai ladies in Pattaya will certainly keep you busy without having to search out babes from other countries.

But, to get back to your question, I have met plenty of ladies from other Asian countries who are out for a good time - especially Japanese, Korean, and Chinese/Taiwanese/Hong Kongers. Not many farangs except for working Russian ladies.

Again, my advice: stick to the Thai ladies this trip. You did say this was your first trip, so I really think you will be so much in awe of the scene there you will not have much time or desire to play around with non-Thai ladies. Of course, you could always stumble on a few while you are out and about and life is just full of great opportunities like that, right? smile.gif" border="0

Finally, I am retiring in Pattaya in January. I will still be working part-time in Bangkok, but if I am in Pattaya during your visit, I would be happy to hook up with you guys and take you on my A Tour of the gogo bars. I am not really a beer bar guy, but you should also plan on checking those out as well as the massage parlors, BJ joints, short-time hootches, and discos.

See, with all that, the last thing on your mind will be hotties from elsewhere. Hell, after your first trip, YOU might need the paramedics.

Keep in touch as your trip approaches. My private email is available in my profile.

All the best.

Hey guys thanks for the info, thats pretty much what I thought as for as the Farang thing goes. At this time though, all I really know is what the web sites I have looked up tell me. Its always good to hear the reality and truth of things from someone who has been there.Once again thanks for the info. I'm sure I'll be asking more questions on this board.

If you want to meet Farang women your best bet is probably Khao San Road in Bangkok.

Thai women are very beautiful but its strictly pay for play. If you want to have 'real' sex farang women are probably your best bet.

Archived