Bangkok chat

jingjoh

Bangkok Chat does lead to good places. I have met several regular girls here. All screened for physical attractiveness, education, english skills, and desire to meet farangs. I have met several ladies from BKK Chat in real life (always, it seems, at the Emporium). I have ignored the pros shopping their services. I can find that in any bar. Rather, I have looked for good girls to have a serious relationship with.

In my experience, the regular girls who want a "friendship and possibly more" with a farang are out there in droves. Thailand has an abundant supply of anything a farang male may want or need.

BKK phil,

If you are looking for a serious relationship, the chatroom is sure a better place than bars, discos and the high costs of dating services. At least in the chatroom, you can do a little pre-screening among the regular girls, though I will admit it is time-consuming. I guess the key here is regular girls vs how some guys try to turn BGs into girlfriends. That is beyond me. There is time when I want just to chat with people of intelligence and education and the chat room offers something more along these lines than some of the other venues. So what do you suggest in meeting "regular" girls? And don't say work; that is still a hit and miss venue as well.

I have grown tired of trying to have a conversation with ignorant BGs, though looking at them is still enjoyable. Too bad I can't merge the two worlds into one rather than moving back and forth between the two.

Cardinalblue

Archived