Thai girl on Britains got talent

Guest baldrick

Hi' date='

Guys, I think you've all been away from Thailand too long if you consider her to be a 'cutie' :)

I'd say she is fairly plain.

Sanuk!

[/quote']

Agreed, her face would not cause a second look in BKK, not even a first look at the Skytrain. BUT she has a nice body and she seems to be a natural performer. :hubba:

Yes, true, and sometimes there the ones to go for as they always appreciate an advance and what follows IMO :beer:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The audience at shows like that arent chosen for their artistic sensibilities ;)

Having said that, can you imagine how many earnest renditions of various Celine Dion/Mariah Carey dirges the judges and audience have to endure before something like this appears on stage ? Jesus, I reckon they would have applauded Fiery Jack sticking toilet paper up his derriere and lighting it. Come to think of it, that would be more entertaining that most of the feature-length movies Hollywood is currently producing.

Guest lazyphil

oh ffs thats the last time i post any little glimmer of thai fun on uk tv on this message board of miserable old buggers!!!

Archived