Cheapeast possible hotel in Pattaya (May 02) ?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had a couple of visits to Pattaya and ive always stayed at the Little Duck.. Its attached to the Disco..

Its 600baht per night and its ok for the price.. Its a short walk to some of the larger beer bar areas near the beach.. A bit of a hike to the Gogo bars.. Grab a taxi for 10baht..

Cya

Anthony

I can vouch for Little Duck. The carpets and mattresses are a bit worn, but its clean enough and the aircon seems to work ok.

Don't stay there anymore. A couple hundred baht more per night makes a heck of a difference in quality and comfort. Each of us has to seek his own level.

RickF

Wherever you go ask for a discount. If you're staying around a while, most places will give you nice weekly/monthly rates.

A neighbour has been there 20 times and swears by the "Charming Inn" on Beach Road, Soi 3.

Air con (modern, quiet and working), pool, TV, fridge, ensuite and the rooms are spotless. Request a balcony overlooking the pool and there's a half decent beach view to your left to go with it. Not luxurious but pretty damned good for Pattaya at 500 baht.

I may be staying there myself mid June for a couple of days for his birthday party.

Archived