A New Beginning

sayjann

i'll probably make the last report o my last trip,not much more to add after this.

i only had 4 nights left of my trip and i had certainly slowed down.

i had only slept with one lady and had a slight BBBJ from another,even though i had slighty tried to get others to go with me whilst knowing i had no chance.

it was now sunday and only in my gal's bar during the day because the owner had badgered me the previous night to come and meet her during the day for a drink.

the previous night had been a good one in which we watched my fave football team play and win in style and the bar was rocking.

we got there in the early afternoon and it was an awful day,raining most of the time and a chilly wind.

i really felt cold and i think i was coming down with something as other people had my symptoms in following days.

this was the day i had the altercation with rude people while playing a game with my gal and eventually i had to give up and return to the hotel and sleep.

went out in the evening but had to admit defeat and go back to the hotel and sleep.

but i slept off and on for almost 12 hours and felt much better for it.

quietish day and i surprised my gal by booking a day out for the next day,but i still felt a little rough during the evening and retired early to bed.

i arranged an early morning call from reception for tuesday morning which i knew would be a problem for my gal.

it was for 06:30 and i had visions of having trouble getting her up and ready,but to her credit she was up and running straight away.

we packed what we needed for the day and then she took care of my feet with delicate care and made sure i was alright and still wanted to go,which of course i did.

she had gone on for days about going to phang-nga and espiecially james bond island.

i booked the trip without her knowing and we were picked up by minibus for the drive to somewhere close to the airport.

many options for this trip but i decided to go for the one by speedboat and i made a mistake when we boarded the boat.

i sat us down at the front so we could enjoy good vistas but no cover from the sun.... :banghead: .

our first stop was a small island which was obviously a recognised stop for tours as the bay was full of boats and tourists lapping up the sun.

after 2 days of what i considerd bad weather,today was glorious with no clouds and it was very hot and i made the mistake of having no suntan lotion....what a mistake :crazy:

we enjoyed an hour swimming in the warm water and laying on the small beach and i loved her tiny bikini... :rolleyes::applause:

back on the boat and off to various places where we could get off and explore and going to places i had never been to before in my 11 years of visiting the area.

we stopped of at panyee for lunch and she was a little worried as it is a muslim village,saying she scared of muslims,but i told her no problem.

but she was thrilled when we got to james bond island.

but i had noticed she was quiet during the day and i thought she was feeling unwell.

i think she had come down with what i had a couple of days earlier and i don't think she enjoyed the day as much as she could have done.

on the way back to port i knew i was suffering from the sun and had to try and cover up my legs as i could feel them burning.

on the journey back to patong my legs really flared up and i was in so much pain and we bought lotion on our return to try and soothe it.

i think i also suffered sunstroke/heatstroke and retired to bed after she tried to sort out my sunburn.

i felt so cold and went to bed wrapped up in the quilt whilst fully clothed but could'nt stop shivering for a long time.

by the time we got ready to go out that evening i was really suffering and walking was very painful.

again i stayed in her bar long enough to have to give up and go back to the hotel after not being able to finish my one and only beer that night.

again i slept and she stayed up and watched over me and went out at one stage to get me some soup and painkillers.

in the morning(wed)i felt better for the sleep but my legs were so burnt and painful.

we went and got copies of photos for my friends in my day-time bar and i bought them all a garland of flowers.

enjoyed hugs and kisses from many friends and knew i would miss the good times i had had for the previous 2 weeks.

my last night and we returned to bangla to watch the band play and had a good night with the fellas and left a touch later then i wanted to.

i had to go to certain places and say goodbye to friends and then we finally made our way to her bar to just say goodbye to everyone...........but.

the bar was closed.... :yikes: what was going on :dunno:

she rang up one of the staff and he soon arrived and opened up and drinks were produced.

it seems the owner was ill(same symptoms as me from 3 days earlier)and had not turned up that night.

her husband was in the bar but decided to close the place at midnight as most other bars were closed and no customers.

i was feeling tired and decided to call it a night and she asked if she could stay at the bar for a while talking to her friend?,she would come to the room later.

no problem and i walked back alone but i awoke at around 05:00 and i was alone in the room and wondered where the hell she was.

i was worried as all sort of things could have happened to her,got dressed and got reception to call the hospital in case something had happened to her.

after i got the all clear i went onto the street and started to walk to her bar.

about 100 yds away a motorbike pulled up and i got the shouts of 'where you go?' from her and her 2 friends.

i just took her off the bike and took her to the room and she knew i was angry.

she explained she had a few drinks and then went for food and then karoake.

i told her i was angry as i had worried about her and she could have least rang me and told me of her plans.just so that i knew of her plans.

we went to sleep in silence.......... :mad:

in the morning and i was still annoyed but wanted one last fuck with her.

after we finished she started to cry and kept apologising for her behaviour and i just crumbled and gave in,after all she had been so good to me during our time together.

checked out and as i still had 4 hours to go until my taxi to the airport was due to arrive we went for last drink in our fave bars.

said goodbye to friends on bangla and then off to her bar to say goodbye to more friends.

had a nice surprise when the owners husband turned up hoping i was going to be there at some stage just to say goodbye.

the boss rang up(sounding really ill)and wished me a good and safe journey home.

she was sad that she had not seen me on my last night and the hubby was the same.

they have been good friends for 11 years and i was so glad that i had the oppurtunity to say goodbye to the pair of them.

my gal asked if she come to the airport with me and while i like this i know i will get emotional when i have to say goodbye and told her so.

she said i must not feel that way otherwise she would break down in tears and she did not want people to see her crying.

i went back to the hotel and said goodbye to my friends in the spa and promised to return.

my gal went off and picked up my remaining laundry and i just packed it in my case,a simple matter when i get home as i have hardly any washing and can just put the clothes away.

arrived at the airport and i took her into the little bar/restaurant there in which i had had good meals in the past and we had a meal and one last drink together.

she chose thai but i had a moment of madness and ordered a full english breakfast,i had really missed that kind of food.

but again she moaned about her food,not very good and she could cook better and while i got her to try various bits of my meal she was'nt that keen saying she did'nt like farang food.

we finally said goodbye and thankfully no tears,i knew i would miss her as a person and not just a fuck.

she said she was poor and had no money and i had to laugh as i had given her much baht 4 hours earlier but gave her the cash so she could get a taxi back to patong.

easy journey to bkk and no problem in transition for my flight to dubai.

but emirates had fucked up and got the seats for passengers wrong and i felt obliged to give up my preffered seat to someone else.

i had an aisle seat which i like but the airline had split up a couple on honeymoon and i gave up my seat so they could sit together.

meant i had to sit in a middle seat which i hate but both parties and myself had an easy flight to dubai and none of us got up during the 6/7 hour flight.

had a 10/11 hour stopover in dubai and had made arrangements to meet up with a board member.......mr.munchmaster.

i had about 4 hours before our meeting and just ambled around the terminal before i heard the magic words.

as i walked past a row of shop fronts someone said 'come inside for a drink and you can smoke'...... :chili:

too good to pass up and enjoyed a couple of beers and filling my lungs with poison.

the arrangements i made with mr.munchmaster were at the last minute and it meant me having to get out of the terminal and out of the airport and that was a bit of a saga but i finally walked out of the terminal.

we had arranged to meet at a certain place but it was quite complicated and i just sat down on the pavement looking out for his car.

i waited and was moved along a couple of times by airport officials but kept to my task.

sadly i was finally defeated by the heat and had to return to the terminal and go through all the immigration/checking in malaky again which was a pain.

the contact between mr.munchmaster and i was done at the last minute and i was sorry that we never managed to meet and have a chat,i apologise to him if i fucked things up.

flight from dubai was not the best,they had the clocks on board one hour slow and i did'nt realise this until we landed at gatwick.

the meals were poor standard as to what they had served in the past and the last meal was silly.

served as we were around 30 minutes from landing and then much haste from the attendants to clear up before landing meant many people missed out on the full snack.

flight seemed to last forever but interesting views over iran/iraq and the alps.

landed at gatwick later than i thought and a nightmare collecting my case from the carousel.

it was decided that the baggage would be put on 3 carousels and what a pain having to try and a look out for my case.

finally got my case and rushed through the officials places to get the transfer to the other terminal so i could get my train home.

that was almost another fuck-up but i got the train and just relaxed for the 70 minute journey home.

finally walked through my front door after a journey of almost 36 hours,i was knackered.

looking back i know i had a good time,meeting a good gal who became special to me and hanging around with old friends.

within a couple of days i booked a flight/hotel for the christmas/new year period.

had a problem booking flight from bkk to hkt but finally now thats arranged so i'm happy.

my gal had kept in touch by e-mail and i hope to see her again,but i have told her i arrive in january so hopefully will surprise her when i turn up a month early.

but i know how it works and if she has got lucky and has found someone else when i arrive then so be it.

i will give her a choice of dumping the other fella and coming with me but it will be up to her.

after all i do have other irons in the fire.

but she has told me that 'the lady from hell'who i had a bad experience with on my 2nd night has been sacked.

i saw that she was unreliable and took liberties while working so i'm not surprised.

but then again my gal was'nt stupid,whenever i bought her a drink when the boss was'nt around she would pour herself a double G&T and smile at me while telling me to SShhhhhhhhhh and then only charge me for a single :spin:

but 2 things i have missed about her.

in the mornings she would make me 1/2 coffees to help wake me up and i miss her voice.

i like thai music and get the ladies to choose cd's from their region and i would buy them.

she had a good voice and would sing along to the tunes and i enjoyed listening to her as she got dressed/combed her hair etc.

Archived