Stickman's Needham Interview

Wallenda

Is anyone here very familiar with this author Jake Needham who Stickman interviewed in his latest Weekly column?

I have questions I'd like to ask of someone who knows more about him than I do (about Needham). Because I'm so in the dark, I think it'd be best to discuss it via Private Topic, if that's cool.

Here is the interview:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickmanWeeklyColumn2012/Jake-Needham.htm

isn't he married to a thai journalist working for Bangkok Post?

saw her name popping up when I read the Post and thought it is quite uncommon for a thai lady in this profession to have a Farang name

Quite right - from his website

"I am married to a graduate of Somerville College, Oxford, who was for a long while a popular columnist for the Bangkok Post and the editor of the Thai edition of Tatler Magazine. We have two sons and divide our time between homes in Thailand and the United States."

it's the title of a old western movie with John Wayne, elef!

Yes the third version Rio Bravo, second was El Dorado - all by Howard Hawks and Rio Lobo was his last film.

But that's irrelevant I'm still thinking about what a river wolf is???

It's not personal riolobo, but I'm fascinated by your name. It's spanish for "river wolf", it's sounds nice but what is it, a wolf sailing on a river à la Mark Twain? :up:

Interesting,did not know that,all of my Board names have been taken from movies or TV series,even tho I'm from California I never took Spanish in high school ,I studied Latin to become a catholic priest but was drafted an sent to Vietnam before I finished College and discovered the joys of Asian pussy.

Archived