3 Bangladeshis Drugged And Robbed In Pattaya - 1 Dead

Boo Radley

She's looking a lot better in the PattayaOne story than in the other pics, wonder how that happened.

"She stressed to the man that she was not a prostitute, but agreed to accompany the man back to his room for 800 baht." (where she used a stolen ID card, and had a purse full of sleeping pills...) I can picture how this played out:

Bangla: You are coming to my room, yes madam, for sexing?

Malee: No, I'm not a prostitute, no sex. What I do is, I use a fake ID card to enter, then I drug you and rob you: see, not prostitute! Drug and rob, no sex!

Bangla: Ok, then. We are going!

And the rest, as they say, is Pattaya...

What I take away from this story is very clear: Rotarians and the rest cannot be trusted, they're just as sneaky as the rest of us, no matter their high-horse and charitable bullshit! Lions, Rotarians, LDS, etc - still slippin' out to Beach Road after the conference for some 800 baht honey...

YimSiam ;)

PS: While I suspect this one won't actually go to trial, but will be resolved quietly off in the shadows in a few weeks or months, if it does get that far, I hope she gets off on self-defense, assuming her story about agreeing to one and then facing three is true. South Asians are pulling this shit all the time in Pattaya, it seems, and it's bullshit, in most cases I'd say it amounts to non-consensual sex, and the others should take warning - and if you're either cheap enough or depraved enough to want to try bullshit like that, don't come to Thailand: stay home!

...What I take away from this story is very clear: Rotarians and the rest cannot be trusted, they're just as sneaky as the rest of us, no matter their high-horse and charitable bullshit! Lions, Rotarians, LDS, etc - still slippin' out to Beach Road after the conference for some 800 baht honey...

YimSiam ;)

Or as Mrs Merton might have said, I wonder what it was that made them choose Pattaya, Thailand's premier Nightlife destination, as a venue for their conference.

In the 1980s Arab men were supposedly known for this. Many BGs told me they would refuse to go with any Middle Easterner, since they had heard too many warnings about this - a nonconsensual gangbang.

i've been on Phuket when the Americans hit the place for a bit of R'n'R after Cobra Gold.

remember a few Years ago when a lady i slightly knew from a bar was taken to a S/T place across the road.

she ended up in a room which had some more men waiting and she was gang-raped and left in the room with no payment and having her clothes thrown out the window.

on one hand the ladies used to look forward to the men coming as they knew the cash would be freely spent and they could earn a lot of money.

of course news of this incident soon spread but the ladies were not put off.

i never liked being in town when the fleet anchored but you have to take the rough with the smooth.

i never liked the sight of groups of what i assumed were lower ranks roaming around acting like they owned the area and many acting like louts.

i had good good times with higher ranks but while i don't like to discriminate,the lower ranks were quite a pain at times.

thankfully the Shore Patrol were in abundance and took care of many problems that occured.

i had a run in with the SP one time when i was mistaken for an American sailor,but they backed off when confronted with many Thai ladies demanding they left me alone.

I remember that - the perps were caught too. The US Navy threw the book at the bungholes. Too bad they don't use keelhauling anymore.

i'm not slamming the American servicemen as such,we all know any group of young men can go off the rails when let loose in a sexual playground after a bit of time spent off limits to women.

but it has been a problem for me at certain times as i like a quiet,friendly time when having a day out,i'm placid and just want a quiet drink/talk to friends at times.

just a shame a few people,whatever nationality cause problems.

I remember when the RAN was in Bangkok. Quite fascinating to watch ... they'd get drunk and beat up their own mates. Then they'd drink some more and beat up another one. Didn't bother anyone else, only their own shipmates. :p

What's RAN?

Archived