bar girl that is not a prostitute

what actually is a bar girl? I know of a girl who used to work in the bar. She never went on a bar fine or met customers after work. And she never sold herself to a willing bidder. She was a college student who stuck out like a sore thumb or in this case a diamond in the rough.

She lasted three months working two nights a week. She has since returned full-time to being an university student.

Talking with her and your typical BG was like oil and water.

Yeah, the answer is you will ocassional find a regular girl working bar. It becomes obvious they are not cut out of the same fabric as what we know as BGs. They are treated like an outsider by the other BGs because they know she is very different from the rest of them. The only thing in common is that they are poor but everything else is different from them and BGs. It is a fascinating sociological situation to watch. If you are lucky enough to meet one, I classify them as keepers but the dating ritual will follow that of your regular thai girls. It is a rarity though.

In two plus years here, I have met two; both in hostess bars in papong.

Cardinalblue

Well, I may be f*cked here as I find myself falling for this girl. Even delayed a trip to China to go see her last week (plane leaving in 2 hrs though...) Funny to just sit and chat for 3 nights, get turned down, chat another few nights without even asking, chat by email every day for a week (my god, a BG that uses methphors!). Sleep with her a couple of nihts without anything happening, before it happened 'by itself', as she says. Almost like a courtship. Almost.

Yeah, even if she's not a hardened BF, her motivations/needs are similar to all the other BG/prostitutes. Except she dosen't have the emotional baggage of being used and discarded again and again, and accepting cash for sex. (Hmm, maybe I should look at myself in the mirror and see what kind of baggage I carry from using and disguarding, accepting sex for cash. LOL)

WW,

I agree that all women whether bg or not want financial security and some type of protector for herself and kids if she has any.

Yet, did you not find her different in your interactions with her than a BG? I found them to be much more relationship and friendship-driven than a BG.

The bottom line is I found these types of girls much more conversant and more sustainable if that is what you are looking for.

I am getting pretty tired of asking BGs what do you do in your free time with the standard answer that i already know "sleep, wash clothes, clean room, and watch tv" - even if true.

It is refreshing to talk to a girl about a topic and the girl has least read something and knows something about it. I think this is called having a normal conversation with someone whose light is turned on AND is home.

Cardinalblue

I search for this type of girl everywhere. I enjoy the challenge of getting her. In the last 8 years in LOS I've found alot of women like this. It always amazes me to find this in a gogo, beer bar, and even massage places. I've come across several girls in these 3 professions that give HJ and/or BJ but are virgins or want what you stated. The same stories as you described are always available. I once offered 100,000 baht to take a girls virginity she declined...this was for her husband only...but she would give me a HJ for 300 baht.

My experience is that in time you get them. They want a nice farang with money...be nice spend money and in time you'll get in. Just like the girl back home.

How old is the girl? Do you want to marry her or just get her? If your not really interested in either can I have her email...LOL. joking.

Archived