A few requests for my first Thai BG...

Let me know if this is out of line with reality in anyway...and keep in mind it'll be late (1:00am-3:00am)

ST at my hotel:

1. I want to cum two or three times

2. I'd like a nice little massage (bringing my own oil)

3. I want some pictures of you bare ass naked (so I can remember you baby!)

Will pay 1000 baht and a nice tip (300-500) after depending on performance.

thaistudent

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess this depends a lot on where and who you decide to pick. Sounds like an awful lot of planing for just the first night. Don't forget to loose the plot as that is an important part of the first time experience smile.gif

Just relax and enjoy.

Best regards,

Danish30

Wanting an all inclusive BG is asking a little much.

not all BR BGs are Wat Pho'ed..

massage is a massage & a BG is a BG.

I've taken BGs for a Wat Pho, several have lubed it tu mutt.

If you want sex massage go to a massage parlor.. a professional sandwich or oil.

If you have never been Wat Pho'ed, then a 2 hour 350 bt rub is highly recommended.

Do not get the hotel to arrange, get your butt out on the street & go in massage den.

My favorite Wat Pho'ers are on the small Soi just past the Starbucks near Soi 33 ..if you get to the BTS you went to far.// Japanese flavored Soi, first place on the left...

Many of the BGs don't want their pix on the internet. Their LT sugar daddy that pays for the water buffalos may see it!

i'd say that what you describe is a typical ST with most LOS girls

i'd aim for 1-2 shots rather than 2-3 though as it is only ST you are specifying - go for LT if you want 3 or more shots

i take photos of every single girl i go with and would say that in general 60% are happy to let you photo them naked and will pose and another 20% (ie 80% overall) will pose naked if you ask them more persistently and explain that it would really make your day

20% just will not let you photo them naked

incidentally i also video record my sessions and find that 50% will allow this and 50% will not

if they refuse pics or videotaping after I've asked nicely then I'll accept their wishes and not push it any further

i'd say 99% are happy to massage you (with widely varying degrees of proficiency)

99% will let you take clothed pics

Thanks hansum and others...

No, I don't plan on making this scenario a hard and fast rule (pun intended!)... Murphy wouldn't allow that anyway!

Just something to keep my mind occupied...

thaistudent

I have but one request for my first Thai BG: Keep the hell away from me! You're too old! I haven't seen you since the '80's! You must have tits to your knees by now!

Archived