A few requests for my first Thai BG...

Umm, uhh, umm, does this involve the police? ;-)

Might have been me..... Not sure....

Which board?

Not HS... TS=thaistudent

Might have been a different HS!

Okay I'm done...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• [color:blue]"1. I want to cum two or three times"color=blue>

This is my average too. I usually also negotiate the service (i.e. what I do expect depending on my mood) tongue.gif

can't remember if i posted this on this board or another,but here goes.

sometimes i play a game with them.

when i ask them how much and they tell me,i say no,i not pay that and you should see the face drop.

instead i offer them an arrangement.

if they want 1000,i tell them i will give them 400 every time i cum.

if they want 2000,i tell them i will give them 700 everytime i cum.

some say yes,some say no,but the success rate is pretty good.

it's then up to them how much money they want and therefore how enthusiastic they are.

Interesting technique, sayjann, and a new one I had never heard of. I would love to be a fly on the wall as you negotiate THIS with a bargirl.

BTW, what happens if you don't cum at all?

PS. If she cums, does this add or subtract from her pay. Or doesn't it matter? smile.gif

humblesudent.

can i recommend one evening? go to soi cowboy, BF from either Midnight, Tilac or Dollhouse (Longgun girls can get pretty expensive, but if you got the baht) one girl you like, ask her to bring her girl friend ( BF her also) go dancing, partying and eating. just enjoy one night "on the town" with some go-go girls, these girls can be real fun, they can dance, laugh, make you feel good, they might even take you to places "off the beaten track". And at night you will be pretty surprised what the two of them can do for you....enjoy......

sayjann you are a fcuking genius!

I'll be sure to try out your 'cum incentives' technique next trip

what is the max.number of times you've cum in one session and how much did it end up costing you?

Looks good on paper, but I just can't see having a calculator on the nightstand to ring up every orgasim. A little clinical for me. Also, choose your b/f right, and this negates itself. I pull a 1K hottie who will go 3-4 rounds because I chose right, and each round wil be approx. 300 baht.

This would only be a great deal if you chose a starfish to begin with, giving her incentive to do something she didn't want to do in the first place. Better approch, in my mind, is to find a girl who is into it, and set a price.

I'm just thinking that every time she wanted to go again, it would be because she's thinking of "another 700 baht if I can just make this guy come again". That would play on my mind big time, taking much from the experience. Just too clinical for me. Sorry.

Just my take.......

i don't do it all the time,just sometimes for a bit of fun

of course i meet girls who are into it as much as me and who often start off the session at whatever time.

i always chat to the girl for a long time before and anything she does'nt want/like is taken into consideration.

and she knows what i want and i know what she wants.

if i go with a girl L/T they know i want at least 3 rounds.

once that night and at least twice in the morning and normally no problems.

i don't think of the 'calculator' business,just the sanuk side.

ok maybe not for everyone,but it's just a bit of fun.

'what happens if i do not cum?'.

i know my limitations and after 8-10 singha's i know that whilst i will achieve a stonking hard on,i will not cum.

my body has it's limits.

i tell the girls i want boom boom but i may not cum and to make up for it i want it at least twice in the morning.

no problem for them i find.

ok i'm a bit of a softy and if i know i won;t finish,i still want to make sure the girl has a good time and i will do anything for any length of time to make sure she cums.

i will still go for the fuck knowing i will not complete,but sometimes i find a good BJ is better.

if i do not cum,well of course the girl gets her money.

she's opened her legs for me and if i cannot finish the job,not her fault,only mine.

so i will always pay up.

Archived