Bowling

gummigut

Bowling this week? Thursday again?

DB? Anyone else? Lots of fun. How can it not?

Last week? Last week we made a side detour to pantip and got lost in the rain. Changed venues from MBK to Major Ekkamai as someone failed to inform us of rainy season!!!

Best shot in the game? DB's 2,7,10 spare was a thing of beatury!!!

We survived Disco Bowl!!! And we resisted the urge to boogie and point at the floor and ceiling!!!

The most truly pathetic game? Yours truly with an 88!!! I followed that closely with another game of 98!!!

DB however was in fine form averaging over 150 a game with the day's high at 173!!!!

Best psych of the game: Opening game 3 I think. I scored an 8 and a spare. DB did the same. I scored a 9 and a spare on the second frame. DB's first ball on the second frame takes 9 down. I point out the symmetry and sure enough, DB misses the spare, hehe.

Questions to be answered: Is Ekkamai the venue again? If so, will the girl at the counter give me the time of day? Will DB dominate this week? Can I find my lost game? Can I psych DB out again? Will it rain? Did that A&W cheeseburger really sit well? Do chickens dance?

<<burp>>

Actually, it was my incompetence with the bus's. They keep changing the damn routes!!!!

Ahhh, the indian girl. I fergot her after the Major Ekkamai girl.

Anyways, anyone else? Open to all and sundry!!!

Tomorrow Thursday. I'll be checking here up until about 11am or so.

<<burp>>

Archived