Good/bad Misfortune

sayjann

At least he paid to have them humanely destroyed - scumbags here in Oz would just leave them to roam the streets where the Council would have to pay to have them put down.

no real need to have the dogs destroyed,as i say many people were willing to adopt them.

one of my neighbours spends his time(unpaid)rehousing unfortunate pets and he was dismissed out of hand after offering to find homes for the dogs.

but it seems the son asked for £100 for each dog and my neighbour dismissed that idea.

What was it about this son that made him so unpopular. I guess it would have to be pretty strong if his own father decided to screw him over.

it's really up and down in that respect.

people rolled their eyes because he was so spoilt by female relatives...the sun shone out of his arse.

got given a house and some cash in his relatives wills over the years.....but.

his dad was respected in his trade and got him a job(in a rival man's business)when he left school and he was just placed in a high position and rarely worked on the shopfloor,just sat back and enjoyed his privilages,and he made it known he was a successful man while still a teenager and rubbing peoples noses in the fact.

married a good looking girl and had his kids very young and just posed around the area for years and looking down his nose at other people.

people just got fed up with his attitude and his apparent lack of respect for his parents and what they had done for him.

the father eventually realised what a monster he had created and decided to show his son he had gone too far as i think he had people speaking in his ear over the years.

i admire someone who starts with nothing and gets to the top but someone who has it all handed on a plate to him does nothing for me.

Archived